Why the **** do fast food workers get attitude when u ask for extra sauce packets?????

I've never had any fast food place charge me for extra sauce. I'm always polite and say may I have another whatever it is, and they say sure. Now, if they short me on sauce, like someone said they order 20 pc and only got 1. I would bring to their attention, and they would give me extra sauce for the mistake, but I've never been charged or told it would cost more.

Chipotle around my way never skimps on the food in my opinion. From what I get, you would have to be a greedy mofo to ask for more. Ofcourse if you ask for guac, they let you know it is extra. Other than that, I'm good with them.

Last edited:

i worked at mcdonalds for 2 years in highschool. the work ethic by almost everyone there is pathetic 

That makes you qualified to generalize everyone making minimum wage? Got it.
How did you even draw that conclusion from his comment? He was speaking on the work ethic of the people that worked at the McDonald's he worked at.
It sounds like you don't like when people do their jobs because you think minimum wage jobs are less important.
It sounds like you work for minimum wage and are taking people's personal experiences as a personal attack.

They are less important but you're not saying they are less important? You're singling out minimum wage earners. 
Again, you really are reaching with your replies.

How did you even draw that conclusion from his comment? He was speaking on the work ethic of the people that worked at the McDonald's he worked at.

If you go back a few comments, you'll see that he said more than what you quoted.

It sounds like you work for minimum wage and are taking people's personal experiences as a personal attack.

Nope, I just find it insensitive to generalize minimum wage employees. If I defend gay people, does that mean I'm gay?

Again, you really are reaching with your replies.

I just took what he said. He can feel free to clarify.

There's definitely some generalizing going on; I'll give you that. I just don't think there is an attack on everyone who makes minimum wage.

There's definitely some generalizing going on; I'll give you that. I just don't think there is an attack on everyone who makes minimum wage.
Correct, I pointed out that generalizations were being made. I never said anything about there being an attack.

Back
Top Bottom