why the hate on Big Pun Is Back?

yeah those dudes are salty as hell cuz they didnt think to jump on and do that track.. dudes are BROKE and need to do anything to get their names out there..

yeah those dudes are salty as hell cuz they didnt think to jump on and do that track.. dudes are BROKE and need to do anything to get their names out there..

I +*$%% Joell Ortiz .. dude is nice ..

I don't understand the hate either ..

I +*$%% Joell Ortiz .. dude is nice ..

I don't understand the hate either ..

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

30t6p3b.gif
Damn fam, hot 97 didn't even want to waste time on you, and they love drama
roll.gif

Stop trying to make people see your bs point of view with your BS reasons, you are just salty and broke at the end of the day

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

30t6p3b.gif
Damn fam, hot 97 didn't even want to waste time on you, and they love drama
roll.gif

Stop trying to make people see your bs point of view with your BS reasons, you are just salty and broke at the end of the day

u know whats sucks about this is that these dudes were all nice. they all could spit, had a flow, once pun died it's like they all gave up.

none of em wanted to put in work, they were riding puns coat tail and had an easy road to success . say what u want about joe but he puts in the work, these dudes just wanna be spoon fed success and when they had to feed themselves they couldn't.

i think it's corny how they act like people gotta go through them for blessings regarding anything pun . picture joell ortiz having to go to pelham park to wait in between innings to talk to the umpire for his blessings on a track he wants to do, or going to dr jays on 3rd ave to talk to the dude checking bags if he can big up pun.

joell is the truth, if these clowns are smart they'd ride with the dude and maybe get thrown a bone on a remix and WORK at getting themselves relevant again instead of acting like they're some kind of royalty .

u know whats sucks about this is that these dudes were all nice. they all could spit, had a flow, once pun died it's like they all gave up.

none of em wanted to put in work, they were riding puns coat tail and had an easy road to success . say what u want about joe but he puts in the work, these dudes just wanna be spoon fed success and when they had to feed themselves they couldn't.

i think it's corny how they act like people gotta go through them for blessings regarding anything pun . picture joell ortiz having to go to pelham park to wait in between innings to talk to the umpire for his blessings on a track he wants to do, or going to dr jays on 3rd ave to talk to the dude checking bags if he can big up pun.

joell is the truth, if these clowns are smart they'd ride with the dude and maybe get thrown a bone on a remix and WORK at getting themselves relevant again instead of acting like they're some kind of royalty .

Back
Top Bottom