why the hate on Big Pun Is Back?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

[h1]
Cuban Link, Tony Sunshine, Poerilla & Peedi Crakk Speak On Joell Ortiz Jumpin On "Big Pun's Back"! "Certain Things You Dont Do. You Got To Come See The Family First" + New Supergroup
[/h1]
laugh.gif

Didnt NTer DoubleJs say Tony Sunshine was umping his beer league softball game not too long ago?

laugh.gif
  Wasn't my beer league...it was another NTer who said he was stepping up to the plate and the ump raised his mask to dust it off...lo an behold, it was Triple Seis

laugh.gif
Dead +%!

FOR A BEER LEAGUE SOFTBALL GAME? DEAD

liza rios stay tryin to cash that big pun card...see what fat joe was going thru all these years? 
laugh.gif

liza rios stay tryin to cash that big pun card...see what fat joe was going thru all these years? 
laugh.gif

this is sad man.

we need unity in the latino hip-hop community.

these dudes should be ashamed of themselves. Joell is reppin hard for Pun, Boricuas and Latinos. He's always showed us love

this is sad man.

we need unity in the latino hip-hop community.

these dudes should be ashamed of themselves. Joell is reppin hard for Pun, Boricuas and Latinos. He's always showed us love

[h1]
Cuban Link, Tony Sunshine, Poerilla & Peedi Crakk Speak On Joell Ortiz Jumpin On "Big Pun's Back"! "Certain Things You Dont Do. You Got To Come See The Family First" + New Supergroup
[/h1]
laugh.gif

Didnt NTer DoubleJs say Tony Sunshine was umping his beer league softball game not too long ago?

laugh.gif
  Wasn't my beer league...it was another NTer who said he was stepping up to the plate and the ump raised his mask to dust it off...lo an behold, it was Triple Seis. 

laugh.gif
Dead %%@

roll.gif

That was me, I was batting up and his voice kinda caught my attention earlier. When he went to dust off the plate and pulled his mask I was shocked. We laughed but dude was cool, Hung out after the game and told us Alotta stuff from their fallout with Joe.

Btw, We paid him 80 bucks for umpin, long fall from the TS days , funny that u guys remembered.

[h1]
[/h1]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  Wasn't my beer league...it was another NTer who said he was stepping up to the plate and the ump raised his mask to dust it off...lo an behold, it was Triple Seis. 

laugh.gif
Dead %%@

roll.gif

That was me, I was batting up and his voice kinda caught my attention earlier. When he went to dust off the plate and pulled his mask I was shocked. We laughed but dude was cool, Hung out after the game and told us Alotta stuff from their fallout with Joe.

Btw, We paid him 80 bucks for umpin, long fall from the TS days , funny that u guys remembered.

Back
Top Bottom