Why the love affair for Steph Curry?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Flynn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Curry
way to go out on a limb there
eyes.gif
I'm stating the obvious but Flynn don't get nearlyas much love as Curry does. Knicks should draft Flynn before they think about Curry. Whoever drafts him as a starting guard is going to regret it.

eyes.gif
I'm stating the obvious but Flynn don't get nearly as much love as Curry does.
cuz Flynn didnt go Bannanas in the NCAA tourney 2 years ago & lead his team to the Elite 8

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Word to AI, BG, and JT
Did you really?
yall are some fools, u cant see he said that to discredit the size issue...

Yeah but they are all athletic as hell much moreso than Steph. Why would you compare him to players who only have 1/2 of the issues that Stephdoes? What kinds sense does that make?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Word to AI, BG, and JT
Did you really?
Yeah but they are all athletic as hell much moreso than Steph. Why would you compare him to players who only have 1/2 of the issues that Steph does? What kinds sense does that make?

says the man that compared Steph Curry to Mike Bibby
indifferent.gif

Word to AI, BG, and JT
Did you really?
Yeah but they are all athletic as hell much moreso than Steph. Why would you compare him to players who only have 1/2 of the issues that Steph does? What kinds sense does that make?

Because it was just to discredit the size comment I believe. Just size comment. Im still undecided on the kid myself, but to be honest,
its far more about the will of the player. The hours put in at the gym and dedication, thats why some top picks fall off and some kids (say kobe goin 13 orwhatever) go on to dominate.
In the NBA, tall athletic players are a dime a dozen, its mentality and dedication over everything. Currys performance awhile back kinda shows hes gotsomething special. If not he turns into a what...booby gibson?

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Word to AI, BG, and JT
Did you really?
says the man that compared Steph Curry to Mike Bibby
indifferent.gif

Steph Curry is more Bibby, than AI, JET, or BG so what the +#+% are you talking about?

Originally Posted by true1life

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

Kiddin Like Jason wrote:

Word to AI, BG, and JT
Did you really?

Yeah but they are all athletic as hell much moreso than Steph. Why would you compare him to players who only have 1/2 of the issues that Steph
does? What kinds sense does that make?

Because it was just to discredit the size comment I believe. Just size comment. Im still undecided on the kid myself, but to be honest,
its far more about the will of the player. The hours put in at the gym and dedication, thats why some top picks fall off and some kids (say kobe goin 13 or whatever) go on to dominate.
In the NBA, tall athletic players are a dime a dozen, its mentality and dedication over everything. Currys performance awhile back kinda shows hes got something special. If not he turns into a what...booby gibson?

But he didn't discredit anything. Every player he named is more athletic than Curry. That's why people didn't really respond to his comment. As faras Kobe... Kobe at 13 was straight out of high school when teams really didn't want to risk a top pick on high school players specifically high schoolguards.

im sure thats what you said about devin harris.

guards that quick who can slash are always good in todays NBA, especially with no travelling calls in the nba next year

With Chris Duhon as the current Knicks PG, I could really care less if they draft Steph Curry. Heck, I'll be happy if they take Ty Lawson

eyes.gif
I'm stating the obvious but Flynn don't get nearly as much love as Curry does.
cuz Flynn didnt go Bannanas in the NCAA tourney 2 years ago & lead his team to the Elite 8

People still bringing up that. He practically had the same team last year and didn't do a damn thing. As a pure PG I'm takin Flynn everyday of the weekover Curry. I'm not buying into Rubio at all until I see him play consistently against NBA level talent.

He practically had the same team last year
He most certainly did not.

eyes.gif
So one missin player made that much of a difference I guess. I'm done discussin this. The curry hype is
sick.gif
. He is not a lottery pick.

eyes.gif
So one missin player made that much of a difference I guess. I'm done discussin this. The curry hype is
sick.gif
I agree. But w/ hype and a weak class.......sadly he is.

He practically had the same team last year
He most certainly did not.

eyes.gif
sick.gif
Obviously it did.
Without the pure PG they weren't half as good.

Curry is hit or miss .. especially if he falls to the Knicks.
He could be the next Q Rich, Joe Johnson in that system.

Curry will be the next J.J. Redick as far as how his career will play out...Start on the bench, work his way for time and then become a decent player......

The Knicks need size. They already have an undersized chucker on their roster (Nate Robinson). That act is tired in my opinion. Draft Jordan Hill. He may be awalkin' spoon right now, but his upside is crazy.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

The Knicks need size. They already have an undersized chucker on their roster (Nate Robinson). That act is tired in my opinion. Draft Jordan Hill. He may be a walkin' spoon right now, but his upside is crazy.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ black jesus in the sig

Originally Posted by KingJay718

The Knicks need size. They already have an undersized chucker on their roster (Nate Robinson). That act is tired in my opinion. Draft Jordan Hill. He may be a walkin' spoon right now, but his upside is crazy.
I'm pretty sure if Jordan Hill was there for the #8 pick we would take him, but he won't be. And Nate's contract is up after thisseason and he's gonna ask for a lot of money, and as much as I like him he is not going to be worth the money he's gonna receive. And can we stop withthe undersized *+%* already. He's skinny and on the small side, but I swear you guys act like he's 5'8. He's 6'3, he's gonna be able toget his shot off at the next level. He's not gonna be someone we build around, but someone who will complement whoever we being in whether it be Bosh,LeBron, or hell anyone that we choose to build around.

eyes.gif
sick.gif
When the rest of the team is garbage? Yes. And it was more then one person. The top 3 scorers after Curry left and Jason Richards was actually avery good sidekick to Curry. I would rather take Jonny but Curry is a better bet then Jennings (who can't go finish right worth *+%*) and Evans (we alreadyhave Larry Hughes on the roster...).

Back
Top Bottom