**WHY WAIT FOR SATURDAY - GO COP THE 11/12 ON NDC - NO DUCKTALES!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Heh, I don't know if my order went through. I had the Sz 11 in my cart and I was entering my CC info and everything. I clicked to checkout, the page just turned dim. I used other tabs to reopen the page and it says that the page is temporarily unavailable. Great.
The same thing happened to me. SMH at you kids ordering 23 packs and can't even leave 1 for me
indifferent.gif
Did he order 23 from NDC?

sorry buddy... i talked to a nike rep just now... there's a problem and it leaked early. whoever ordered the pack today will get canceled.... SORRY!!

if it in fact goes through... lucky +##!! keep us updated!

This is too funny. I this might be the first pack I buy in-store. Gotta got to the on the low stores in the hood for this.

i just spoke to a nike rep to order through phone and she couldn't find them on her computer either. I wonder if they're still going to put them upfri/sat. night or if this is it?

thanks alot i got my confirmation e-mail. Hopefully everything goes ok! Hopefully my size 13 is on the way.

thread of the year, i wont be waking up early to get my 2nd pair, thankfully i got some big size 13 feet lol

thank u verrrry much

laugh.gif
i like to camp more makes me feel better gettin it release day ngoin to sleep wen i get back home instead of bothering the mailman about getting any packages

i know a lot of people were being funny on the first post about people camping out and stuff like that but after seeing this and pys selling out this quick..idk man it's not that simple i guess

Originally Posted by ardeedas

sorry buddy... i talked to a nike rep just now... there's a problem and it leaked early. whoever ordered the pack today will get canceled.... SORRY!!

I got both my order confirmations for my packs, so your saying that I won't get them?

wow i cant believe they did that eminem 2's and the pack on the same day within hours of each other haha greedy bastards...oh well i was planning one-campout or waking up early anyways...oh and is it now hypebeast to pick up kicks on release day?

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by ardeedas

I got both my order confirmations for my packs, so your saying that I won't get them?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^unless the rep told you they were getting cancelled, I doubt it. This happened to the blk/silver V's when they released and i got mine.

Back
Top Bottom