Why would anyone sign Asher Roth?

*!!%@ whack and...

AsherRoth_Nottz_01.JPG

asherroth.jpg
?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i forgot to add he does rock jordans seen it on his myspace page but still wack (but at least his shoes arnt lol)))

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

HE GOES TO COLLEGE AND OTHER PEOPLE GO TO COLLEGE TOO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats exactly how he got signed

Dude made one song that alot of people could relate too and these fools in the music industry ate that @$@! up. Dude is gonna flop too hard
smh.gif

^^ Getting ready to drop some material.

Stay tuned
wink.gif

He's still garbage. Just because some clown thought he would do Eminem numbers doesn't make him hot.
Pras' verse on FuGeeLa > Asher Roth

Originally Posted by call me walks

all the hate.....

put out a track hotter than his

then make a post about how bad he is
ummm please you really think asher roth is remotely hot? Like it's hard for me to name a song on the radio worse. And the radio is garbage.He's a gimmick live with it. Beer Pong Music is not a sub genre of hip hop. Maybe when LFO was big he could have did numbers but not now

he may be whack/corny or whatever you want to call him buuuuuuut think about all the rich kids in the suburbs who listen 2 rap..Asher represents thoseppl....think about it its not lilke he's talking about selling drugs and shooting ppl dude knows his lane and also think about all those white frats(not aracist comment
grin.gif
) they listen 2 this dude religiously.. he mite not do em numbers but if marketed right this dude could maybe be successful just maybe tho
grin.gif

Hes alright. He is not garbage though. He has a few songs I can rock with.

He's nice and entertaining. I'd like to hear more of dude before I go into further details though.
People use to always tell me that he sounded like Eminem but I never saw it...till I heard a few songs off of my friends laptop. The similarities weretoo much for his own good. Its something that will hold him back a ton. Seriously, dude sounded too much like Em in some of the $%@! I heard.

all the hate.....

laugh.gif
I can honestly say I've made tracks 10x hotter thanhim.

the man is garbage, he gets no respect from me

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

One hit wonder like some of you have already said.
I swear some of yall just either completely ignored that Music Industry thread or skimmed it .............
To answer the OP question simple see Soulja Boy

all the hate.....

Not all of us are musicians; so in order to critique someone's music we have to be able to make better tracks than them? I don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom