Why Would They Get A N Like Me Started??... I'm Regarded The HARDEST Workin Artist Since Pac N...

& I Ain't Talkin If I'm LIKE Or BETTER...

I'm Talkin If He Was Here, We'd Prolly Ride TOGETHER...

pimp.gif

Nas_1.JPG

Code:
My enemies want sorta the same respect I was born withGod Son, tatted on my chest it's permanentThe rap Albert Anastasia; you cowardsY'all want the crown from the black power man of AsiaSnap out your dreams and prayers of takin a king's paperAsk another rapper how it feels to lose his whole gangsta (How it feel?)You'se a no namesta - ya little mans is no threatYou make me upset I might stank ya (blastin)Inc. is the Murdah, Ill Will merger let my cashmake sex with yo' cash, it can't hurt usPhones ringing off the hook, Bush and Bloomberg callin me constantStreets wanna know the cause of that gossipNas is lord of the projects 'til the coffins dropin the ocean like a Amistad slave overboat whenIt's a new day ya should be scared I'm back with StouteSouthside, Queensbridge, the hood's in here

& I Ain't Talkin If I'm LIKE Or BETTER...

I'm Talkin If He Was Here, We'd Prolly Ride TOGETHER...

pimp.gif

Nas_1.JPG

Code:
My enemies want sorta the same respect I was born withGod Son, tatted on my chest it's permanentThe rap Albert Anastasia; you cowardsY'all want the crown from the black power man of AsiaSnap out your dreams and prayers of takin a king's paperAsk another rapper how it feels to lose his whole gangsta (How it feel?)You'se a no namesta - ya little mans is no threatYou make me upset I might stank ya (blastin)Inc. is the Murdah, Ill Will merger let my cashmake sex with yo' cash, it can't hurt usPhones ringing off the hook, Bush and Bloomberg callin me constantStreets wanna know the cause of that gossipNas is lord of the projects 'til the coffins dropin the ocean like a Amistad slave overboat whenIt's a new day ya should be scared I'm back with StouteSouthside, Queensbridge, the hood's in here

Back
Top Bottom