Will a pair of DS 2002 XVIII hold up on court?

Hi,
I really like playing in the Jordan XVIII, I still have 2 pairs that I played that I would still use but they're too small now.

Someone has offered me a DS pair for around $310. 

I am considering getting them, but if I can only keep them in the closet I think it would be a waste of money.

Do you guys have any experience unDSing the 18s? Will they fall apart if I play in them?

Thanks

I'm pretty sure you can get them for under $310. And I actually liked the XVIII.5 better. I think they were extremely underrated. Only problem is loose fit, but you can run the laces through the top set of holes for a tighter fit. Maybe try searching for those too?

Thanks for the tips guys

I'm trying to get him down to 250+shipping, otherwise I think I'll pass

The XVIII.5s look great, but I have no idea where to find them.
I'm a size 13 so it's kind of hard to find a pair in my size. It was much easier when I was an 11

Any ideas ideas of where to find the XVIII or XVIII.5 cheaper would be very much appreciated.

The dude's only willing to go down to 290 so I'm gonna skip these and get the lebron elites instead
I'm sure Nike will retro these eventually. The quality on the cdp 18 was pretty decent, so hopefully they can do a decent job with the leather versions

Just search on eBay and be patient. And go to the Buy/Sell Lounge here and post a Wanted ad. But ask for Tagged pics and references to avoid getting scammed. 

Thanks for the advice

I check ebay most days for my favourites but the prices are a bit inflated.

Back
Top Bottom