Will buying some shoe trees improve the creasing on the Jordan New Loves?

I've read up on it(don't actually own the shoe yet) and everyone has told me the toebox leather sucks and it creases a lot. Would it be safe to go a half size up and stick a pair of shoe trees in the New Loves? Would the comfort and fit of the shoe go down if I did this? People have told me the toebox is already really narrow so I'm curious as to if putting in shoe trees would make it even worse.

I've heard wearable shoe trees work well, but losing comfort for preventing creases which occur on every sneaker doesn't appeal to me..

wearable shoes trees will solve the problem of creasing but they can be uncomfortable and come lose after hours of wear. The invisible shields they sell at shoes stores have to be stuck inside the shoe so I have always been wary of those. I would go with the wearable +**@ trees. I cut the toe part out of mine and they are much more comfortable but do come lose more easily. hope that helps

are the wearable shoe trees the same as sneakershields/force fields? Tried to do a search and I didn't come up with one.

But shoes are going to crease no matter what unless you duck walk. I use sneakershields on my AJ1 and the flex area in the toe still creases, although not as bad without one.

I hate the Bmps. Gave a pair of new loves to my bro. Sold some nds old loves at a garage sale for 45 today. Still got one ds set I'll sell later. But yea they crease easy. Just rock them and don't worry about the creases

Originally Posted by gopowergoh

I hate the Bmps. Gave a pair of new loves to my bro. Sold some nds old loves at a garage sale for 45 today. Still got one ds set I'll sell later. But yea they crease easy. Just rock them and don't worry about the creases

True man. I'd never sacrifice comfort with shoes just to prevent creases.

I take the old soles from my older shoes and I cut the tip off..basically the front length of the your toes...and i insert them inside the shoes before I wer them...upside down of course.....and bam my creases decrease and my shoes look back to fresh aand original.

Back
Top Bottom