Will I Am is sueing Pharrell "i am OTHER" brand

Will I am was Kanye before Kanye...

Let me explain. 

In the late 90's this guy was ok...the group wasn't really that bad. Use to put out music in the vein of A Tribe Called Quest, and they were even on par with some of the more conscious groups that could be found throughout the annals of hip hop. 

Fast forward a few years later and this guy gets all weird on his fans. But the funny thing is I didn't hear too many people talking about his new direction as being growth.

People flat out called BEP sell outs. 

Justifiably so. 

Last edited:
This dude is a clown 
mean.gif

View media item 469394

what in the...

Last edited:
will i am's superbowl performance was the worst thing ive ever heard.

...and as already pointed out, ironic since he steals music.

Members only should sue him for that jacket, and he should also lose because of the words "funky cool" in the description

look at this dude 
grin.gif

Last edited:
He's a clown because Pharrell is cooler right?
Try again. I guess you missed him jacking arty and mat zo's song "the rebound" and them suing him for it. Now he wants to sue pharell for some nonsense. He's a clown.

Will I Am is an untalented sell out who only makes music that Roger Goodell and the Grammy's Academy would allow on their programs.

Last but not least, he is a cornball brother.

Last edited:
His i am clothing line has been out since 2005 and I'm sure most of us never even heard of it. I know I haven't. He's jealous at how well BBC clothing did in the retail market.

By law I guess Will's right though, but it just seems childish. If anything I see it helping his brand. This media stunt right here will definitely bring attention to his clothing line. Planned by Will I Am maybe??

Does will have a blind designer?

http://www.iamclothing.net/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom