Might as well pick up from here instead of starting a new thread

So far I know some names on the cover
K.R.I.T. (Front cover)
Kendrick Lamar
Lil B
Fred The Godson (Vado's replacement)
Dom Kennedy
Yelawolf

those are the only that come to mind right now but atleast you got 60% of the list....thoughts?

**just remembered a few more**
Diggy Simmons
Cy Hi Da Prince

No XV???
nerd.gif

nope no XV if he worked on his buzz after he got signed during the summer maybe, but i wasn't familiar with his music b4 his major signing and i'm still not too familiar with him 1 mixtape doesn't garner you a cover

..but regardless this cover lost its credibility with me last year pretty much when they put OJ on there and even had the audacity to post that garbage freestlye of like 2 bars...most of those dudes are given handouts for me K.R.I.T. Dom, Kendrick deserve it....my mans Smoke DZA was supposed to be on it but they curved him cuz they didnt' want two Cinematic Music Group arists on the cover which is #@@$*@$*, but those are the politics of the game talent speaks over everything and Cinematic just happens to have a solid roster its not their fault these other labels don't put together the right team

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

nope no XV if he worked on his buzz after he got signed during the summer maybe, but i wasn't familiar with his music b4 his major signing and i'm still not too familiar with him 1 mixtape doesn't garner you a cover

..but regardless this cover lost its credibility with me last year pretty much when they put OJ on there and even had the audacity to post that garbage freestlye of like 2 bars...most of those dudes are given handouts for me K.R.I.T. Dom, Kendrick deserve it....my mans Smoke DZA was supposed to be on it but they curved him cuz they didnt' want two Cinematic Music Group arists on the cover which is #@@$*@$*, but those are the politics of the game talent speaks over everything and Cinematic just happens to have a solid roster its not their fault these other labels don't put together the right team

1 mixtape?? He's put out tons of stuff including when he did 40 Days and 40 Nights releasing a song during the morning and at nigh for 40 straight days plus he has his album coming out this year.

It as a joke having OJ on the cover and his freestyle was probably one of the worst freestyles I've EVER heard
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I agree with k.r.i.t.,Dom and Kendrick but I'd also like to see XV and Chip tha Ripper on there.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

1 mixtape?? He's put out tons of stuff including when he did 40 Days and 40 Nights releasing a song during the morning and at nigh for 40 straight days plus he has his album coming out this year.

It as a joke having OJ on the cover and his freestyle was probably one of the worst freestyles I've EVER heard
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I agree with k.r.i.t.,Dom and Kendrick but I'd also like to see XV and Chip tha Ripper on there.

so then put me on to the rest of XV's music cuz it gets lost in the sauce with everything else i listen to...that was the only mixtape i saw him drop last year aside from a few freestyles, and Chip is one of my favorite dudes out there i chilled with him at last year's XXL freshmen show cool dude, but they gonna sleep on him too Cudi has some plans for him this year tho you'll see Allmighty High is gonna make some moves this year look for some stuff on Cudi's mixtape droppin in a few months

Might as well pick up from here instead of starting a new thread

So far I know some names on the cover
K.R.I.T. (Front cover)
Kendrick Lamar
Lil B
Fred The Godson (Vado's replacement)
Dom Kennedy
Yelawolf

those are the only that come to mind right now but atleast you got 60% of the list....thoughts?

**just remembered a few more**
Diggy Simmons
Cy Hi Da Prince

this list is wrong.

yeh, that list is kinda suspect.. should def be:
- Big K.R.I.T.
- Dom Kennedy
- Kendrick Lamar
- Smoke Dza
- Chip Tha Ripper
- CyHi Da Prince
- Mac Miller (or maybe next year)
- Yelawolf
- Los
- Lil B (i guess)
-

Originally Posted by Dunk These

yeh, that list is kinda suspect.. should def be:
- Big K.R.I.T.
- Dom Kennedy
- Kendrick Lamar
- Smoke Dza
- Chip Tha Ripper
- CyHi Da Prince
- Mac Miller (or maybe next year)
- Yelawolf
- Los
- Lil B (i guess)
-

still off...

All I know is that Diggy, Mac Miller, Kendrick Lamar, K.R.I.T will be on the cover for sure.

The rest will be a toss up...

yelawolf is already on da cover for this month...he's not gonna be on da cover da followin month.

LIL b and vado shouldve been penciled in..i mean aren't they tryin to sell magazines?

ninjahood wrote:
yelawolf is already on da cover for this month...he's not gonna be on da cover da followin month.

LIL b and vado shouldve been penciled in..i mean aren't they tryin to sell magazines?

laugh.gif
ok...

I agree Dom Kennedy deserves to be on it, but is he really a freshman? LA was playing him long ago, starting at least in 09.

real life...

i havent listened to LOS since g5.2

what else does he have thats dope and new?

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by Nash

I agree Dom Kennedy deserves to be on it, but is he really a freshman? LA was playing him long ago, starting at least in 09.

doesnt matter.
real life...
i dont know any one outside of LA and nt/"shoe game" that knows about dom

Back
Top Bottom