Will Smith: Big Willie (over the Milli beat)

Horrible
laugh.gif

Fresh Prince will always have my respect ... dude doesn't get the props he deserves. Him and Jazzy Jeff = one of the best hiphop duos to ever do it.

Fresh Prince will always have my respect ... dude doesn't get the props he deserves. Him and Jazzy Jeff = one of the best hiphop duos to ever do it.

it's so funny how y'all trash Will Smith

but if Lil Wayne said the same exact stuff it would be the hottest thing on the block

but if Lil Wayne said the same exact stuff it would be the hottest thing on the block

Back
Top Bottom