Will Smith Producing Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot

Like i said, was aunt viv a teenage mother? No she wasnt. If will was 15, then Hillary had to be at least 16 which would make aunt viv 18 when she had her.

I'm not discussing the actress, only the character.

Like dude said above, its a fictional tv show, it doesnt have to make sense. so whatever.

Last edited:
lol deer god

simply put

the actress was 34 in real life but played a character that was in her 40's

just like will smith at the time was 22 in real life but played a 15 year old on the show

how hard is that to understand? :lol:

Last edited:
it isnt hard to understand
so the character was in their 40s

not 34, which was age of the actress.

we're arguing two different things then.

i thought dude said aunt viv was 34.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Damn :lol:

My whole thing was I didn't believe she was actually in her 30s cuz she looked like she was in her 40s on the show.

Not anything about the character on the show being a teenage mother :lol:

But I checked and did the math myself and despite how she looked at the time she was younger than Tatyana now on the show then.

I think dude is wondering what her actual Fresh Prince age was and how it was discovered...

no he wasnt he was just tryna act like an ***. you can tell he was by the "did you pull that number out your ***" remark

I remember og aunt viv being on an episode of the jaime fox show and trying to seduce jaime.

She was sexy AF in that episode. Would've filled her up and left her looking like this cupcake.
The entire series had dozens of fine AF women. But yeah Pam and the daughter would've been looking like the Hostess 2-pack.

Back
Top Bottom