Will the O.G spacejams loose value when the retros come out??

Hey guys, quick question.. I have a completely DS icey as hellll pair of space jams from instyle shoes.. and since they are from iss, they are not onlypristine but also veryy expensive. Not sure if i need this pair anymore since they are getting retroed in the winter, just wondering will the street value goup or down from now till the release date? thanks again fellas

Hey guys, quick question.. I have a completely DS icey as hellll pair of space jams from instyle shoes.. and since they are from iss, they are not onlypristine but also veryy expensive. Not sure if i need this pair anymore since they are getting retroed in the winter, just wondering will the street value goup or down from now till the release date? thanks again fellas

Originally Posted by wolfybezurky

Hey guys, quick question.. I have a completely DS icey as hellll pair of space jams from instyle shoes.. and since they are from iss, they are not only pristine but also veryy expensive. Not sure if i need this pair anymore since they are getting retroed in the winter, just wondering will the street value go up or down from now till the release date? thanks again fellas
laugh.gif

Ogs >retros is what u are gonna hear.

Originally Posted by wolfybezurky

Hey guys, quick question.. I have a completely DS icey as hellll pair of space jams from instyle shoes.. and since they are from iss, they are not only pristine but also veryy expensive. Not sure if i need this pair anymore since they are getting retroed in the winter, just wondering will the street value go up or down from now till the release date? thanks again fellas
laugh.gif

Ogs >retros is what u are gonna hear.

chances are the retro will look and feel like the cdp, so i would say keep these

chances are the retro will look and feel like the cdp, so i would say keep these

Thought the same thing before I bought the retro's two months ago, but the OG's & '01retro's>>>>>>>>>>.'09 retro's in almost every way.
Value will go down, but I'd rather have quality.

Thought the same thing before I bought the retro's two months ago, but the OG's & '01retro's>>>>>>>>>>.'09 retro's in almost every way.
Value will go down, but I'd rather have quality.

Their gonna be worth little to nothing, I'll take them off your hands right now for 200 before they lose value.

Their gonna be worth little to nothing, I'll take them off your hands right now for 200 before they lose value.

no way in the world will the ogs lose value because the retros are gonna suck bad samething with the wht/red 12s

no way in the world will the ogs lose value because the retros are gonna suck bad samething with the wht/red 12s

Is this question for your books? You need to value your assets or something? Why do you cats always ask about "value"?? Did you buy them to watch thevalue or to wear them? Are you EVER going to wear them? If you bought them for resale I can take them off your hands for you. I'll actually wear them.

Back
Top Bottom