Will the O.G spacejams loose value when the retros come out??

Hey guys, quick question.. I have a completely DS icey as hellll pair of space jams from instyle shoes.. and since they are from iss, they are not onlypristine but also veryy expensive. Not sure if i need this pair anymore since they are getting retroed in the winter, just wondering will the street value goup or down from now till the release date? thanks again fellas

Originally Posted by wolfybezurky

Hey guys, quick question.. I have a completely DS icey as hellll pair of space jams from instyle shoes.. and since they are from iss, they are not only pristine but also veryy expensive. Not sure if i need this pair anymore since they are getting retroed in the winter, just wondering will the street value go up or down from now till the release date? thanks again fellas
laugh.gif

Ogs >retros is what u are gonna hear.

chances are the retro will look and feel like the cdp, so i would say keep these

Thought the same thing before I bought the retro's two months ago, but the OG's & '01retro's>>>>>>>>>>.'09 retro's in almost every way.
Value will go down, but I'd rather have quality.

Their gonna be worth little to nothing, I'll take them off your hands right now for 200 before they lose value.

no way in the world will the ogs lose value because the retros are gonna suck bad samething with the wht/red 12s

Is this question for your books? You need to value your assets or something? Why do you cats always ask about "value"?? Did you buy them to watch thevalue or to wear them? Are you EVER going to wear them? If you bought them for resale I can take them off your hands for you. I'll actually wear them.

they will only be worth what someone is willing to pay..
but at the same time..they will never be worth what you paid for them on iss...

They will drop like a rock, mine are as yellow as cheese, let discuss this more in the buy and sell forum I'll take these rusty old kick off your hands

idk why, but it seems to me all the ogs go for like what, 600-700? idk i may be wrong, while the retros go for like, 400-500, so yes the retros are so muchcooler than the ogs!!!! not to mention the quality of all retros are super oober amazingly better in comparison to ogs...

hell to the no. especially once the quality of the new joints are revealed. My guess is it will be even a step further down the ladder from that of the CDP. Itseem like with each consecutive XI release it gets exponentially worse and worse.

Originally Posted by kmark2092

idk why, but it seems to me all the ogs go for like what, 600-700? idk i may be wrong, while the retros go for like, 400-500, so yes the retros are so much cooler than the ogs!!!! not to mention the quality of all retros are super oober amazingly better in comparison to ogs...

If that was an attempt at being facetious... FAIL

Originally Posted by kmark2092

idk why, but it seems to me all the ogs go for like what, 600-700? idk i may be wrong, while the retros go for like, 400-500, so yes the retros are so much cooler than the ogs!!!! not to mention the quality of all retros are super oober amazingly better in comparison to ogs...

Ya you definitly are wrong.
roll.gif

The new retro's (like all recent retro's), will be made of cheaper, inferior materials, and will continue to decline in appeal/quality.

The only reason price may drop will be due to the rockability factor. -- Newer retro's can obviously be worn with no worry of age/cracking/yellowing etc.-- IF your OG's are still wearable and as fresh as you say they are, then true heads and collectors will still be willing to pay what they are worth.

Hold on to your heat bro!

Pz
smokin.gif

only true sneaker heads will pay top dollar for ogs like /\/\ just said but to all the people saying the retores will be worse in quality me for one doesntcare because im still going to buy them and those people are going to buy the retroes too THEY ARE THE SPACE JAMS CMON PEOPLE YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO GO NUTS FORTHEM same goes for the whte/red 12s ok quality may not be the same but why spend 3 something on og nearly 10 year old pair of sneakers when you can get retroesbrand new 2 for that price....just my opinion!

Back
Top Bottom