Will the XI concords be done correctly?

OP, don't you have something to do? Your panic is so stupid. It's simple, you don't like it, you don't buy it. It's cut and dry. And if you knew anything, you know that the original XI's had a slight blue tint.

OP, don't you have something to do? Your panic is so stupid. It's simple, you don't like it, you don't buy it. It's cut and dry. And if you knew anything, you know that the original XI's had a slight blue tint.

Im just in here to get my posts up hahahaha ya i doubt they will be true icy like the OGs and 09 SJ. They most likely gone have the blue ice like ALL the recent releases

Im just in here to get my posts up hahahaha ya i doubt they will be true icy like the OGs and 09 SJ. They most likely gone have the blue ice like ALL the recent releases

Hey Op what do you feel about The Space Jams and Cool Greys recent releases? Expect the same type of quality for Concords,

Hey Op what do you feel about The Space Jams and Cool Greys recent releases? Expect the same type of quality for Concords,

I really don't fear that much of what JB is gonna do to the Concord XI's. I mean if they were to make a slight change then I would suggest they make the icey sole with a little bluish/greyish tint in them.

I really don't fear that much of what JB is gonna do to the Concord XI's. I mean if they were to make a slight change then I would suggest they make the icey sole with a little bluish/greyish tint in them.

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2
do you even know why they are called concords?
indifferent.gif
 come on son , if your that worried about them messing up this retro, go buy OGs or the 00's..  I i have the 00's so if the quality on these suck ill just sell them.  
QFT

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

do you even know why they are called concords?
indifferent.gif
 come on son , if your that worried about them messing up this retro, go buy OGs or the 00's..  I i have the 00's so if the quality on these suck ill just sell them.  
QFT

Originally Posted by Pinero354

Well u know that the 2000 spacejams had theLettering jordan jam on the tongue whileThe 2009 had the regular jumpman jordan.Just curious how the padding on theAnkles/heels will be.

Originally Posted by Pinero354

Well u know that the 2000 spacejams had theLettering jordan jam on the tongue whileThe 2009 had the regular jumpman jordan.Just curious how the padding on theAnkles/heels will be.

here OP i give u a hint..this is how the 2011 concords look like:

what do u think? 
wink.gif

what do u think? 
wink.gif

Regarding the recent Air Jordan retros where either the upper material was completely changed by using nubuck instead of durabuck or smooth leather,
midsole paintjobs changed from black to white, i really wonder what might be wrong with the 2011 XI concords.

I hope they release them like the 2000 retros but with the icy soles like the recent XI retros.

But so far we haven't seen the whole shoe yet. Somehow i fear that maybe the traction pods and the small jumpman 

on the tongue between the JUMPMAN JORDAN lettering might be colored in red instead of purple.

Nowadays it is quite scary what JB can mess up with all those classic Jordan colorways.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Regarding the recent Air Jordan retros where either the upper material was completely changed by using nubuck instead of durabuck or smooth leather,
midsole paintjobs changed from black to white, i really wonder what might be wrong with the 2011 XI concords.

I hope they release them like the 2000 retros but with the icy soles like the recent XI retros.

But so far we haven't seen the whole shoe yet. Somehow i fear that maybe the traction pods and the small jumpman 

on the tongue between the JUMPMAN JORDAN lettering might be colored in red instead of purple.

Nowadays it is quite scary what JB can mess up with all those classic Jordan colorways.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by moelest

what do u think? 
wink.gif
WOW, looks good to me. The tomgue seems to be cut like on the OGs and not like the 2000 retro which was somehow
cut shorter a bit. Jumpman looks good, though somehow it looks slightly smaller than usual, but thats OK.

The outsoles look very icy too me which looks very cool. If my eyes do not deceive me the patent lining is actually

also white like on the OG's and 2000 retros.

Because for the 2001 black/reds they used blackbased patent leather which does not show the white lining

which was very apparent on the OG black/reds.

Originally Posted by moelest

what do u think? 
wink.gif
WOW, looks good to me. The tomgue seems to be cut like on the OGs and not like the 2000 retro which was somehow
cut shorter a bit. Jumpman looks good, though somehow it looks slightly smaller than usual, but thats OK.

The outsoles look very icy too me which looks very cool. If my eyes do not deceive me the patent lining is actually

also white like on the OG's and 2000 retros.

Because for the 2001 black/reds they used blackbased patent leather which does not show the white lining

which was very apparent on the OG black/reds.

Glenn Beck is on Niketalk? Promoting fear not only in politics and society, but now in sneakers too??

Damn son...

WAAAAAAAAYYYYY too serious...it's been said several times (in this thread alone) but i'll say it again...If ur still d-riding the og's that hard, why not just got cop the OG's...they're available. Oh you don't wanna spend that kinda money??

So you want the Chevy with the BMW engineering for the Chevy price...?? Good luck...I'm thinkin Scion is in your future...metaphorically speaking...kinda

Glenn Beck is on Niketalk? Promoting fear not only in politics and society, but now in sneakers too??

Damn son...

WAAAAAAAAYYYYY too serious...it's been said several times (in this thread alone) but i'll say it again...If ur still d-riding the og's that hard, why not just got cop the OG's...they're available. Oh you don't wanna spend that kinda money??

So you want the Chevy with the BMW engineering for the Chevy price...?? Good luck...I'm thinkin Scion is in your future...metaphorically speaking...kinda

im happy. ive heard soo many rumors. this shoe is going to cause mass hysteria, pandamonium, assaults, murders. look at what just happened with the foams. kind of makes me embarressed. i actually may just cop another 2001 and an OG pair and pass on these....het to say it, but i just may pass

im happy. ive heard soo many rumors. this shoe is going to cause mass hysteria, pandamonium, assaults, murders. look at what just happened with the foams. kind of makes me embarressed. i actually may just cop another 2001 and an OG pair and pass on these....het to say it, but i just may pass

Back
Top Bottom