Will there ever be another Hell Hath No Fury?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Trill is really the only bad song on there, I just avoid it.

eek.gif
...I just think your ears have not been developed enough. (No flame either). Thats probably lowkey my favorite joint on the album. There's something about those synths. Then again I love house and electro.

Nah man, Trill just seems real out of place compared to the rest of the songs on there.
roll.gif
house & electro make me wanna full on punch
through tv screens, so that could also be it

To me Clipse always gets over on production. They always seem to get some of the best work out of the Neptunes (and HHNF and LW are great examples of that) but honestly beats can only go so far. Yes they can rap and yes they can be creative at times but there's only so many times I can hear you talk about selling Coke. We get it you sell drugs but I don't need 15 songs in a row about it. That's what's always held the Clipse back in my mind. Pusha has the potential to be a sick rapper because of his voice and flow but all that Coke rap just gets repetitive and I end up tuning out what he says. He's a good guest star rapper in my opinion. And this is the exact same thing that plauges Rick Ross for me. 

Back
Top Bottom