With only two weeks left in the season who's the NFL MVP?

It amazes me how people in this thread and others on here still want to underestimate Vick and what he's done this year.  Politics aside, the clear cut and obvious MVP this year is Vick.  Worse case scenario it can be co-MVP's with Vick and Brady.

It amazes me how people in this thread and others on here still want to underestimate Vick and what he's done this year.  Politics aside, the clear cut and obvious MVP this year is Vick.  Worse case scenario it can be co-MVP's with Vick and Brady.

can you explain why it's so obvious that it's vick? i'm not saying it's not vick, but clear cut? how so?

can you explain why it's so obvious that it's vick? i'm not saying it's not vick, but clear cut? how so?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Its not, its just people on this site swing from Vick's sack.

laugh.gif

did you hear that folks? The "clear cut" mvp is vick.

if you disagree, well than youre just a racist!

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

Brady, but not mad if MV7 wins it
Bingo. And for the record, I rather Vick win (N- okay... slight Jets bias
laugh.gif
).

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

Brady, but not mad if MV7 wins it
Bingo. And for the record, I rather Vick win (N- okay... slight Jets bias
laugh.gif
).

Brady will win it and a lot of you guys are going to be upset when they reveal the voting too. I don't think Vick will get nearly as many votes as a lot of people are thinking.

Brady will win it and a lot of you guys are going to be upset when they reveal the voting too. I don't think Vick will get nearly as many votes as a lot of people are thinking.

Originally Posted by Down By Law

*looks at sig*

.....anyways...

*looks at sig*

.....anyways...

Sadly I agree
frown.gif

Brady will win it but I think they should AT LEAST have co-MVP's  

How bout O-ROY? My money is on Mike Williams

Sadly I agree
frown.gif

Brady will win it but I think they should AT LEAST have co-MVP's  

How bout O-ROY? My money is on Mike Williams

Dam champ, when Brady is involved you don't miss a beat do you??........
laugh.gif
.   As far as stats go.......

Brady
31 TD's
4 Ints.
3,561 yards passing
109.9 QB rating
14 games played
17 rushing yards
1 rushing TD's

Vick
20 TD's
5 Ints.
2,755 yards passing
103.6 QB rating
11 games played
613 rushing yards  
8 rushing TD's

The fact that Vick missed 3 games this season and has stats that are comparable to Brady speaks for itself.  Also, Vick not even being his team's starting QB at the beginning of the season and still leading his team to the record that have says alot as well.  I think alot of people, not just on here but in the media as well sort of overlook Vick rushing yards or the he is aTHREAT in that area as a quarterback, at least the MVP voters.  The traditional mindset is that a QB is suppose to pass only but Vick as well as others before him broke that mold.......or at least attempted to.  The problem is that alot of people still have that mentality that a "real" QB isn't suppose to run........according to their definition.  I've seen it happen with Randall Cunningham and I've seen it happen with my boy Steve Young.  Now I'm seeing it with Micheal Vick. At the end of the day for any and everyone saying that Brady is or should be the MVP ask yourself if you were a defender, doens't matter which position which QB between Brady and Vick would you have more problems with right now trying to defend??  Matter of fact just ask any defensive coordinator if you can and see what they tell you. 

Same rules can apply to all these Brady lovers we have on here, cause there's many of them to go around.

laugh.gif

Brady
31 TD's
4 Ints.
3,561 yards passing
109.9 QB rating
14 games played
17 rushing yards
1 rushing TD's

Vick
20 TD's
5 Ints.
2,755 yards passing
103.6 QB rating
11 games played
613 rushing yards  
8 rushing TD's

The fact that Vick missed 3 games this season and has stats that are comparable to Brady speaks for itself.  Also, Vick not even being his team's starting QB at the beginning of the season and still leading his team to the record that have says alot as well.  I think alot of people, not just on here but in the media as well sort of overlook Vick rushing yards or the he is aTHREAT in that area as a quarterback, at least the MVP voters.  The traditional mindset is that a QB is suppose to pass only but Vick as well as others before him broke that mold.......or at least attempted to.  The problem is that alot of people still have that mentality that a "real" QB isn't suppose to run........according to their definition.  I've seen it happen with Randall Cunningham and I've seen it happen with my boy Steve Young.  Now I'm seeing it with Micheal Vick. At the end of the day for any and everyone saying that Brady is or should be the MVP ask yourself if you were a defender, doens't matter which position which QB between Brady and Vick would you have more problems with right now trying to defend??  Matter of fact just ask any defensive coordinator if you can and see what they tell you. 

Same rules can apply to all these Brady lovers we have on here, cause there's many of them to go around.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif

Brady
31 TD's
4 Ints.
3,561 yards passing
109.9 QB rating
14 games played
17 rushing yards
1 rushing TD's

Vick
20 TD's
5 Ints.
2,755 yards passing
103.6 QB rating
11 games played
613 rushing yards  
8 rushing TD's

The fact that Vick missed 3 games this season and has stats that are comparable to Brady speaks for itself.  Also, Vick not even being his team's starting QB at the beginning of the season and still leading his team to the record that have says alot as well.  I think alot of people, not just on here but in the media as well sort of overlook Vick rushing yards or the he is a THREAT in that area as a quarterback, at least the MVP voters.  The traditional mindset is that a QB is suppose to pass only but Vick as well as others before him broke that mold.......or at least attempted to.  The problem is that alot of people still have that mentality that a "real" QB isn't suppose to run........according to their definition.  I've seen it happen with Randall Cunningham and I've seen it happen with my boy Steve Young.  Now I'm seeing it with Micheal Vick. At the end of the day for any and everyone saying that Brady is or should be the MVP ask yourself if you were a defender, doens't matter which position which QB between Brady and Vick would you have more problems with right now trying to defend??  Matter of fact just ask any defensive coordinator if you can and see what they tell you. 

I agree wholeheartedly with all of this

Vick WON that game last Sunday because of this, I don't think any other QB in the league could have even come close against that D-Line

laugh.gif

Brady
31 TD's
4 Ints.
3,561 yards passing
109.9 QB rating
14 games played
17 rushing yards
1 rushing TD's

Vick
20 TD's
5 Ints.
2,755 yards passing
103.6 QB rating
11 games played
613 rushing yards  
8 rushing TD's

The fact that Vick missed 3 games this season and has stats that are comparable to Brady speaks for itself.  Also, Vick not even being his team's starting QB at the beginning of the season and still leading his team to the record that have says alot as well.  I think alot of people, not just on here but in the media as well sort of overlook Vick rushing yards or the he is a THREAT in that area as a quarterback, at least the MVP voters.  The traditional mindset is that a QB is suppose to pass only but Vick as well as others before him broke that mold.......or at least attempted to.  The problem is that alot of people still have that mentality that a "real" QB isn't suppose to run........according to their definition.  I've seen it happen with Randall Cunningham and I've seen it happen with my boy Steve Young.  Now I'm seeing it with Micheal Vick. At the end of the day for any and everyone saying that Brady is or should be the MVP ask yourself if you were a defender, doens't matter which position which QB between Brady and Vick would you have more problems with right now trying to defend??  Matter of fact just ask any defensive coordinator if you can and see what they tell you. 

I agree wholeheartedly with all of this

Vick WON that game last Sunday because of this, I don't think any other QB in the league could have even come close against that D-Line

I think we'll really see who wins it in the last two weeks...as far as Defensive MVP I think Harrison should get it 89 tackles...10 sacks and 2 picks

I think we'll really see who wins it in the last two weeks...as far as Defensive MVP I think Harrison should get it 89 tackles...10 sacks and 2 picks

laugh.gif

Brady
31 TD's
4 Ints.
3,561 yards passing
109.9 QB rating
14 games played
17 rushing yards
1 rushing TD's

Vick
20 TD's
5 Ints.
2,755 yards passing
103.6 QB rating
11 games played
613 rushing yards  
8 rushing TD's

so you showed me statistically, brady is better (3 more games, but it is what it is) but that defensive coordinators would most likely rather face brady than vick, because he's a duel threat, which is a huge assumption, but cool.

still not sure why it's clear cut vick....but OK.

and yes, anytime someone discredits my dude brady, my bat phone goes off and i race to the nearest computer
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Brady
31 TD's
4 Ints.
3,561 yards passing
109.9 QB rating
14 games played
17 rushing yards
1 rushing TD's

Vick
20 TD's
5 Ints.
2,755 yards passing
103.6 QB rating
11 games played
613 rushing yards  
8 rushing TD's

so you showed me statistically, brady is better (3 more games, but it is what it is) but that defensive coordinators would most likely rather face brady than vick, because he's a duel threat, which is a huge assumption, but cool.

still not sure why it's clear cut vick....but OK.

and yes, anytime someone discredits my dude brady, my bat phone goes off and i race to the nearest computer
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom