Withdrawing While Black: Rapper “Blac Youngsta” says he was detained after withdrawing $200K from At

You think any of this may have been a publicity stunt? No one knew who Blac Youngsta :lol: was 2 days ago....

I wouldn't be surprised if t is. Y'all gotta check his IG mane. This Josh Selby looking ***** be sippin low grade promethazine straight out the bottle, sweating...singing and dancing :lol:

Naw that's show money you can't deposit more than 10gs cash in the bank at a time..anything more they start to wonder where you got the money from

Dude is a clown on IG drinking out his lean bottle lol

Last edited:
so this wasn't staged?  Thought for sure it was based on his IG.  Boy's IG is lit 
laugh.gif

He got the quote of 2016 so far "I was finna get the Mercedes but they made me mad I'm feeling aggressive ima get a Ferrari instead"

Here in AZ most banks won't let you withdraw that kind of money immediately, you have to let them know in advance. That being said sucks for that dude he got the cops on him for no reason

Fam, why are you out here walking around, flashing $200g's out in the open? You drawing attention to yourself from two different groups: the police and the stick up kids.

He's thankful it was the cops who got to him first and not the latter, tbh.
Word. My questions are:

who called the police? (the bank?)

Woudn't the bank clearly know that was his account? ( I'm assuming if you ok a 200k it's not as simple as a $200 withdrawal, plus what about CTR?)

if you believed he bounced a check for $200k previously why did the bank even ok the withdrawal? ( Is this their protocol?  bc dude clearly wasn't "sticking" the place up)

Finally when did wells fargo up there daily cash withdrawal limit to 200k?  In theory you can take your money out the bank whenever you desire , but in practice it seems strange for a bank to have 200k in cash available to give to allow a single customer to withdraw on a whim.  My  understanding is that usually you would have to wait a couple days because that large of a withdrawal triggers CTR procedures and usually a bank branch wont have that much cash on hand that it can afford to give to one customer that showed up randomly. 

I was a teller at a Wells Fargo for a while.

First off, that "bogus check" more than likely wouldn't have been deposited if it were in fact bogus.

I would have to assume it was someone in line who must've thought "This is a black guy with A LOT of cash, he must be sticking the place up." I'd like to believe that the tellers and managers, who were more than likely needed to approve the withdrawal anyways, knew there was nothing wrong with the transaction.

Yes, one you swipe your debit card to initiate the transaction, then for withdrawals over a certain amount, you need to show your ID. CTR's are necessary for any deposit or withdrawal of cash of 10K or larger. No way around those, when you file that, you have to fill out personal info, TIN (Taxpayer Identification Number), etc.

I worked at a smaller bank, when compared to some of the large ones in the area and we more often than not had over 200K in the vault, granted we probably wouldn't allow it to all go in a withdrawal, but we could order it for the customer. Some of the bigger banks, especially ones downtown do have enough cash on hand to make this withdrawal happen while still having plenty left in the vault.

publicity stunt, gives him material to rap about and gets his name in the papers. never even heard of this guy. he's no gucci mane
not serious, but kinda.

Last edited:
publicity stunt, gives him material to rap about and gets his name in the papers. never even heard of this guy. he's no gucci mane
not serious, but kinda.

If u follow blac i really cant put it past him

Blac having 200k and allegedly being worth 1.3 had me thinking. Some of these other dudes gotta be caked up. So is yo gotti hype man to anyone outside of Tennessee. Dudes like Kevin gates, rich homie, migos, young thug, dolph gotta be crazy caked up then. I gotta start penning these songs b.
Lemme know if u need a hype man....

SERIOUS

I was a teller at a Wells Fargo for a while.

First off, that "bogus check" more than likely wouldn't have been deposited if it were in fact bogus.

I would have to assume it was someone in line who must've thought "This is a black guy with A LOT of cash, he must be sticking the place up." I'd like to believe that the tellers and managers, who were more than likely needed to approve the withdrawal anyways, knew there was nothing wrong with the transaction.

Yes, one you swipe your debit card to initiate the transaction, then for withdrawals over a certain amount, you need to show your ID. CTR's are necessary for any deposit or withdrawal of cash of 10K or larger. No way around those, when you file that, you have to fill out personal info, TIN (Taxpayer Identification Number), etc.

I worked at a smaller bank, when compared to some of the large ones in the area and we more often than not had over 200K in the vault, granted we probably wouldn't allow it to all go in a withdrawal, but we could order it for the customer. Some of the bigger banks, especially ones downtown do have enough cash on hand to make this withdrawal happen while still having plenty left in the vault.
sounds about right.. if that money was not his they wouldnt have fulfilled the transaction.. they just ave him a hard time.. with the whole black = illegal type ish

If he withdrew $200 K from the bank, why would the cops take $ 100 K for "invistagation purposes"? The whole amount should be legit

Yea how can they just take half to investigate and he didn't seem too bothered by it?

Son knew what he was doing. Too much not adding up. Evidently it worked tho, his music has more hits and ig followers went up.

If I was this dude right after I was done with the po po I would've went back in that bank, with drew all of my money from all of my accounts, closed the account and then went to my lawyer's to start up a civil suit on Wells Fargo.

It is weird though, cuz I know most banks won't let you withdraw that much in a day. If you do they're suppose to alert the IRS not the police.
assuming he walked out carrying 200K in his arms, that's stupidity. must not have bothered to bring a duffel bag.
If you're withdrawing 200k from a bank they're suppose to offer you a bag at the least but given they were so quick to alert the police they probably lied and said they ran out.

I guess I can't relate to having that much loot to withdraw, but paying straight cash homie for a high end whip is no bueno. So much money lost after it's un-DSed. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom