Wiz Khalia - Say Yea or Curren$y - Modern Day Hippie

I'm biased but i never really liked the og version.

wow at all the curren$y topics on nt recently. I remember making a curren$y thread a couple years back and got like 1 reply
laugh.gif

I f's with my man Curren$y, but as Time said he too lazy for this beat.........Wiz version better.

Time, that shh is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm biased bein that I'm in Pittsburgh and I actually like the OG beat. Forget what pop/club/dance song it samples but Wiz got the energy for the beat.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I'm biased bein that I'm in Pittsburgh and I actually like the OG beat. Forget what pop/club/dance song it samples but Wiz got the energy for the beat.

The original song is Alice DeeJay - Better off alone which I really like . I used to hear this when I was on them beans at the rave
laugh.gif
. Didn't think anyone but club kids and bubble gum techno listeners knewthis beat. funny how music is workin these days.

i'm from pittsburgh and say yeah might be a year old now? has anyone heard his new mixtapes and songs like star power?!

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

u gotta click the lil video next to the smileys to insert flash...

ill take wiz on this all day... currensy too lazy for this beat... but i dont like the beat anyway...

peep my remix of wiz's version

pimp.gif
� that %*@# goes hard

Damn Time. Your @%# hotter than the original. I F's with Currency's version of Wiz's though. I'm biased though cuz I F with Currency'smusic. I actually think his laid back flow is perfect for that beat.

purplehazze96 wrote:

Mr Subliminals wrote:

STAR POWER +!%@!

l_e4c37bf9fe8b4df0286af8a21f97ee9f.jpg

WHY on earth is that *#*## not eatin??? son got them third world country africa arms...why's he so frail?

indifferent.gif
some folks just skinny like that... ::does some pushups::

thanks for peepin the remix yall...

bruh my metabolism is fast as @@!$, grew up a twig, but ive never seen someone who's forearm is the same diameter as their wrist

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

purplehazze96 wrote:

Mr Subliminals wrote:

STAR POWER +!%@!

l_e4c37bf9fe8b4df0286af8a21f97ee9f.jpg

WHY on earth is that *#*## not eatin??? son got them third world country africa arms...why's he so frail?
indifferent.gif
some folks just skinny like that... ::does some pushups::

thanks for peepin the remix yall...

bruh my metabolism is fast as @@!$, grew up a twig, but ive never seen someone who's forearm is the same diameter as their wrist

indifferent.gif
Whats your point?? everyone is different

Back
Top Bottom