Wize Da Scholar Presents: GIFTED VIZION(Officail Wize Music Thread)

What's good NT, just wanted to share with yall what I been working on, since it has been a minute.
I been recording an album and now that it's close to being finished(90%), I will be doing shows in various cities around the country introducing the music firsthand.(mostly the east coast starting off)
So, to document my experience and show some visuals, I started a short film series, entitled GIFTED VIZION with the artist I'm working with Arie Dave.
In the second episode of the series, we will go more into detail about GIFTED VIZION's inception and what it means to us.
Might as well make this the official thread since I don't have one and I can just update this page as time goes along.
I hope yall follow me along this journey and I would love any honest feedback we may receive.
The second episode will be posted once we get to 100 subscribers or 10,000 views.  
Thanks for taking the time to read/listen. Subscribe to the channel.
Follow me on twitter @MrWize. And you can follow Arie Dave as well. @ArieDave.

What's good NT, just wanted to share with yall what I been working on, since it has been a minute.
I been recording an album and now that it's close to being finished(90%), I will be doing shows in various cities around the country introducing the music firsthand.(mostly the east coast starting off)
So, to document my experience and show some visuals, I started a short film series, entitled GIFTED VIZION with the artist I'm working with Arie Dave.
In the second episode of the series, we will go more into detail about GIFTED VIZION's inception and what it means to us.
Might as well make this the official thread since I don't have one and I can just update this page as time goes along.
I hope yall follow me along this journey and I would love any honest feedback we may receive.
The second episode will be posted once we get to 100 subscribers or 10,000 views.  
Thanks for taking the time to read/listen. Subscribe to the channel.
Follow me on twitter @MrWize. And you can follow Arie Dave as well. @ArieDave.

Back
Top Bottom