Wladimir Klitschko New Girlfriend?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

she's bad
devil.gif

eek.gif

caught me off guard cuz she isnt white.

Now THAT is a good looking black woman.  To all who call me rasict just because I don't like mass and fat thighs and cankles, you are hereby proven wrong.  Thsi chick is smokin.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Now THAT is a good looking black woman.  To all who call me rasict just because I don't like mass and fat thighs and cankles, you are hereby proven wrong.  Thsi chick is smokin.

eek.gif
eek.gif

anton and HOV both like

Basically if you don't like fat women you like white women, that's how it works on NT. People overlook several black girls posted on NT that I said were hot cause they didn't have stretch marks......figures.
ohwell.gif

Basically if you don't like fat women you like white women, that's how it works on NT. People overlook several black girls posted on NT that I said were hot cause they didn't have stretch marks......figures.
ohwell.gif

Technically, she is a White woman.

Too skinny. I like my women built like buffie the body, or lisaraye/mya at the very least

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

ohwell.gif

She's clearly mixed with something but she's dark. Most of the black girls NTers fawn over are light-skinned and mixed, ironic isn't it?

ohwell.gif

She's clearly mixed with something but she's dark. Most of the black girls NTers fawn over are light-skinned and mixed, ironic isn't it?

Nah I was talking about her last name
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

I had to look at her skin color one more time, but I'm
[h2]pretty sure[/h2]
that she is BLACK.

lawls jk
i see what you did thur.

Ohhhh... "smacks forehead"

I know that dude, I figured he would be some type UFC fighter or something
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom