WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

HBK, HHH, Nash & X-Pac together at the end of the ceremony
pimp.gif
. Damn Hall should of been there, would of made it even better.

4Whas overcome the challenge set against him tonight by his sheer talent alone. Hisabilities will be waiting to be re-played on internet streams, DVD’s and recordingsall around the world.

Heslaps some of the fans hands on his way to the back and looks around the fourm.The cameras on the TRON show the large Championship Gold which has been thecenter of this event. The cameras pan out, showing a picture of 4W as a meansto congratulate his accomplishment tonight.

Onelonesome camera lingers on the CLUB for a few moments as the face of disappointmentand envy glimmer as the evil eyed monster smirks. He still wants thatChampionship Gold. The camera fades and we close out for the evening, fading toblack as we go off the air.

4Whas overcome the challenge set against him tonight by his sheer talent alone. Hisabilities will be waiting to be re-played on internet streams, DVD’s and recordingsall around the world.

Heslaps some of the fans hands on his way to the back and looks around the fourm.The cameras on the TRON show the large Championship Gold which has been thecenter of this event. The cameras pan out, showing a picture of 4W as a meansto congratulate his accomplishment tonight.

Onelonesome camera lingers on the CLUB for a few moments as the face of disappointmentand envy glimmer as the evil eyed monster smirks. He still wants thatChampionship Gold. The camera fades and we close out for the evening, fading toblack as we go off the air.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My son walkin around going " I'mmmmmmmm Awesommmmmeeeeeeee"...... hella funny.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom