WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

- God I hate Booker T on commentary.
sick.gif
sick.gif

- Jeeze when will Orton decide on a ring pose? One moment its one arm in the air, the next is the legend killer pose, then next is the austin arms up in the air, then back to legend killer...

- CMPunk & Cody Rhodes
pimp.gif
I became even more of his fan after that match.

- God I hate Booker T on commentary.
sick.gif
sick.gif

- Jeeze when will Orton decide on a ring pose? One moment its one arm in the air, the next is the legend killer pose, then next is the austin arms up in the air, then back to legend killer...

- CMPunk & Cody Rhodes
pimp.gif
I became even more of his fan after that match.

Wish Sin Cara would come out and get into it with Mysterio..Can't wait to see this guy make his debut..

Wish Sin Cara would come out and get into it with Mysterio..Can't wait to see this guy make his debut..

Cole needs to be the mouth piece for a up and coming heel or heel group that has no clue what to do when a mic is in they hand

Cole needs to be the mouth piece for a up and coming heel or heel group that has no clue what to do when a mic is in they hand

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Cole is the ultimate troll, plays his part so well.

Exactly, but he shouldn't be the lead announcer.
what if they brought jr back permanently as the lead announcer and have king and cole as color guys. that could be good.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Cole is the ultimate troll, plays his part so well.

Exactly, but he shouldn't be the lead announcer.
what if they brought jr back permanently as the lead announcer and have king and cole as color guys. that could be good.

Back
Top Bottom