WOAH ! Drama sounds hostile.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Apology accepted. I been wondering why the hell LA The Darkman gets so much love on Gangsta Grillz. Is it because he's Willie's brother? Who btw, is nothing special either.

i believe he's actually the CEO of the Aphilliates

Apology accepted. I been wondering why the hell LA The Darkman gets so much love on Gangsta Grillz. Is it because he's Willie's brother? Who btw, is nothing special either.

laugh.gif
nah it aint that ez...son been force feeding LA and Willie to the masses on everytape since way back....
and yea i thought LA was an exec/ceo of one of them situations over there...is he dropped now?

laugh.gif
nah it aint that ez...son been force feeding LA and Willie to the masses on everytape since way back....
and yea i thought LA was an exec/ceo of one of them situations over there...is he dropped now?

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Yea I think you may be right. I think his affiliation is being with Aphilliates now that I think about it.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Yea I think you may be right. I think his affiliation is being with Aphilliates now that I think about it.

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

word drama always found a way to sneak la & willie on n*ggas tracks yo

lollllll

laugh.gif
i would have loved to see the faces on fab, wayne etc when they had to reluctantly agree to doing the standard track with these dudes....

Drama has no shame

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

word drama always found a way to sneak la & willie on n*ggas tracks yo

lollllll

laugh.gif
i would have loved to see the faces on fab, wayne etc when they had to reluctantly agree to doing the standard track with these dudes....

Drama has no shame

Drama sound like a bird. Put him on all these tapes and all of a sudden he's trash? 
30t6p3b.gif

Drama sound like a bird. Put him on all these tapes and all of a sudden he's trash? 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom