Woman Charged After Pit Bulls Attack Man On Bronx Street

I've seen a pitbull take a 12 gauge and still limp away those dogs can be nice but the people that always raise them use them or have them for all the wrong reasons. Reasons why they are literally rotting away in shelters

Plus deep down these dogs tend to be aggressive even my mixed pit wasn't the friendliest of dogs to other dogs. Seen a chihuahua get torn in 2 in my hands by my dog that locking jaw is no joke
Like someone mentioned already, yes Pits are naturally aggressive, as are other dogs. But, what makes them dangerous is their size. I honestly think more small dogs are aggressive.

Last edited:
theyre aggressive towards other dogs/animals by instinct. thats never gonna change but it can be subdued. aggression towards humans is either taught or is a result of poor/abusive upbringing. 

Last edited:
Pits are not born aggressive, they don't have lock jaw and they don't even have the strongest jaw. Do some research on the breed.

theyre aggressive towards other dogs/animals by instinct. thats never gonna change but it can be subdued. aggression towards humans is either taught or is a result of poor/abusive upbringing. 
I agree. Although being feisty towards human for territorial reasons is natural(barking out of windows but not attacking).

The only thing that is all on the owner is the attacks themselves. An owner can keep their dog on a leash and inside a fence so they aren't ever a threat to attack other people.

The dog being aggressive though, you can't put that all on the owner. They play a big role, but you can't take anger out of a dog. Anger is a normal emotion. I've seen the most dedicated owners have moments or situations where their dog becomes aggressive for all types of reasons. Sometimes it's an undetected health issue. Sometimes it's hormonal. Sometimes they look at kids the same way they look at prey they've been bred to hunt. Sometimes they have food aggression. Sometimes it's territorial.

There are so many issues and they have their own brain, so unless you're professor Xavier or some ****, sometimes they'll get angry and it's not your fault. It's your fault though if they actually attack and hurt someone. The thing is, how many other dog breeds are there where a bunch of grown men will be tentative and scared to help an old man who's getting his limb bitten off?

Last edited:
I honestly thought this thread was about the rapper Pitbull.

I Is Disappointed.

Anger =/= aggression. It's pretty simple to recognize and avoid making the dog angry. These dogs are high energy and require daily exultion to deter pinned up aggression. A lot of the times the owners are just non active lazy ***** then they act all suprized when the dog trips like it was out of nowhere. It wasn't out of nowhere you're just oblivious to it's nature.

Last edited:
Some old senile drunk white lady in my neighborhood wanted to argue with me while Limp wristing the leash on her pitbull... I just ignored that ratchet.....

and guess who didn't got mauled by a pitbull.... ME!!!!

She literally looked like Golem holding a pitbull... lol...

not a pet kind of person, but my friend's pitbull is a really great dog so dealing with that one wont taint my view of the breed...

thing is solid as hell though, if i ever visit and open his house door, she bolts right at you...80-90 lbs of muscle headed straight for your legs

Last edited:
Homie with the baseball bat needed to swing harder at that damn dog. I like animals to an extent, but Americans and their obsession with dogs will always be weird to me

Disturbing video.. :x

The thing I hated the most while watching this video was the dummy in the blue baseball hat brought his daughter..

Stupid ************

Last edited:
There's a sure fire way of getting them to unclench but it's pretty gross. Bashing them in the head repeatedly does almost nothing

Last edited:
Those boys got lockjaw like a mugggg. Got bit when I was 4 years old on my arm, vicious. Uncle used to fight em.

I have a pit and he would never attack a person, because I never taught him to do that. The fault here is on the lady. She told the dogs to attack so they followed orders. Pits are very loyal and if they are trained to do something, they are so eager to please their master that they will do it without hesitation. They are strong dogs but they get a bad rep. My dog just wants to play all the time. He only gets testy if he's alone with my girl and another male approaches. This lady just seems to be a scumbag. It's dummies like her that make me have to carry a half million insurance policy for my dog.

I have a pit and he would never attack a person, because I never taught him to do that. The fault here is on the lady. She told the dogs to attack so they followed orders. Pits are very loyal and if they are trained to do something, they are so eager to please their master that they will do it without hesitation. They are strong dogs but they get a bad rep. My dog just wants to play all the time. He only gets testy if he's alone with my girl and another male approaches. This lady just seems to be a scumbag. It's dummies like her that make me have to carry a half million insurance policy for my dog.
He is an animal. Never say never

Why do you think attacking is something that you have to teach him?

Such an arrogant statement

He is an animal. Never say never

Why do you think attacking is something that you have to teach him?

Such an arrogant statement
Perhaps he meant that his dog wouldn't attack a human for no reason? 

Honestly, I'm not too sure about the statistics. Are there cases where a pit bull just randomly attacked a human for an unknown reason? Like out of the blue?

Perhaps he meant that his dog wouldn't attack a human for no reason? 

Honestly, I'm not too sure about the statistics. Are there cases where a pit bull just randomly attacked a human for an unknown reason? Like out of the blue?

A lot of the dogs coming from "breeders" inbreed their dogs or cross bread them with labs, ect, for size. This causes all sorts of problems and a lot of mid labeling. A lot of these "Pit" attacks aren't even pits to begin with.

As for "attacking for no reason" there's always a reason. Problem is sometimes the reason is just being in their space.

As for "attacking for no reason" there's always a reason. Problem is sometimes the reason is just being in their space.
Well they ain't never had a reason for me. They like me. 
happy.gif

Why do u assume u have to know the dogs inner thoughts? It doesn't work like that. It's a lot less complex than you're making it out to be.

Back
Top Bottom