Woman Gets Bloody Sandwich From Jack in the Box

Idk if its been posted or not but
http://www.kmov.com/topst...ox-stcharles.7b6ff3d.html

ST. CHARLES, Mo. (KMOV) -- An Illinois woman said she ordered a BLT sandwich at a St. Charles Jack in the Box and got more than she bargained for upon discovering drops of blood on her order.

Crystal Swiecicki went through the drive thru at 370 and Elm over the weekend. It was dark outside and she said she didn't notice the blood right away.

Once she did, she called the manager and got a response she couldn't believe.

"I said there's blood on my wrapper, did somebody cut themselves?" said Swiecicki. "He said no, 'I had a nose bleed while I was preparing your food.'"

Swiecicki called St. Charles police and met them at the restaurant. Police confirmed they took the report at the Jack in the Box.

Swiecicki said she didn't notice the problem until she turned on the dome light, but by then it was too late.

"I did eat the sandwich, I ate the entire thing," said Swiecicki.

Swiecicki kept the wrapper and the bag which she believes contains the manager's blood. She said she also got it on her hands and her clothes.

"I want him to get an AIDS test, I know that much," said Swiecicki. "I hope he doesn't have AIDS."

The Jack in the Box manager said he did have a bloody nose, but he was not working directly with the food and instead was working the drive thru window.

"We're aware of the incident and are investigating the guest's allegations. We'll continue to work closely with the guest and restaurant management on resolving the issue," a Jack in the Box spokesperson said in a statement on Monday.

The St. Charles Health Department said the restaurant contacted them and they are investigating, and they will make sure proper protocols are put in place to prevent similar situations in the future.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
but even if he had aids, good chance she wouldn't get it...although it'sstill possible

In retrospect, she should be flattered.

I know damn well that if I had a bloody nose I definitely would not be working.

That's dedication, folks.

add it to the reasons why we should not eat unhealthy due to NT

1. frog in cheetos
2. WOrm in twix
3. chicken head fried in mcdonalds nuggets
4. mealworm in chinese food

and 5. bloody samitches

indifferent.gif

yes i am keeping track

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

add it to the reasons why we should not eat unhealthy due to NT

1. frog in cheetos
2. WOrm in twix
3. chicken head fried in mcdonalds nuggets
4. mealworm in chinese food

and 5. bloody samitches

indifferent.gif

yes i am keeping track
You forgot the rat in the Dorritos bag
happy.gif

Manager said: I had a nose bleed while I was preparing your food
sick.gif
...........................................................................................................................

Back
Top Bottom