Woman kills african male lion, facebook responds

iYen...you can't fur real...

We eat meat to satisfy appetite not that much different than a lion that's eats a deer...except we don't hunt our prey and eat it raw, we FARM them, buy the meat, cook it and eat it...nothing morally wrong about it....
Not really.

Some scientists claim that we're natrually plant eaters since our stomachs can't digest meat the same say carnivores. There's more to it, but that's what I can recall for now. I don't find what you described morally wrong either, but someone people I've interacted with have given logical arguments as to why it is morally wrong.

Short argument even shorter, if you're aware that animals can feel pain, why do you still eat them?

My answer is because they taste good.
btw the meats we eat are Nowhere near being extinct and we don't do it for a cheap thrill
We raise animals to be killed, but before that we shoot em up with all those growth hormones and what not. That's kind of ..... up. I eat chicken, so I'm part of the problem.
....like someone else said, she's a coward that's obviously compensating for something missing in her life, she would be alpha as hell yet still foul if she wrestled these beasts with a blade and took them down, as it stands now she's plain pathetic playing target practice with unsuspecting innocent animals...
I agree. As I said, from looking at her website, she mainly does it just cuz. Which I don't agree with.

You comparing her to average joe picking up a burger @ five guys is just laughable...
I didn't look into her when I made that comment.

So that comparsion don't hold weight.

iYen sounding ignorant as ****** comparing a dog to say a roach....fam wth are you smoking?..
roll.gif
Where did I compare a dog to a roach?

You have to be a responsible hunter. Killing the wrong buck or animal can have huge effects on the future bio system. When hunting deer you let the young bucks walk and it improves the range of the species. You throw the little fish back into the water so that they can either grow up to be bigger fish, or they can become meal for the bigger fish. If you keep killing the young bucks/deer, it lessens the competition for the species when mating/living, and their numbers fall and their sizes get smaller and it messes up the ecosystem.

You don't kill a male lion like that. He was probably the head of his pride, and now another lion has to step into his place and is probably too young or too weak to do so. So basically what is going to happen is that another big male lion is going to storm on the pride and kill all of them but a few females. That's a lot of dead lions for a dying species. Eventually the imbalance will catch up to the species and "The King of The Jungle" will have fallen to "evolution" just like the sabertooth's did way back in the day. If you take the Lion out of the ecosystem in the jungle, that would have a massive effect.

There is a lot wrong with what she is doing. i don't see good fortunes for her in the future. She put a giant target on her back as a "predator."

Last edited:
You compared a dog to a rat...rat, roach, both pests...
A rat is an animal.

A roach is an insect.

One rat that runs around your house pooping in places, I can see how it's a pest.

Dozens of rats used in experiments for the betterment of humans, those rats aren't pests.

Also supposedly rats make great pets.

Last edited:

You compared a dog to a rat...rat, roach, both pests...
A rat is an animal.

A roach is an insect.

One rat that runs around your house pooping in places, I can see how it's a pest.

Dozens of rats used in experiments for the betterment of humans, those rats aren't pests.

my dog runs around the house pooping in places too 

You already know her entitlement readings are off the charts.

I don't see how anyone could possibly sympathize with hunting for sport. If you're a big game hunter you deserve to get mauled to death. 

Thrilling...

And don't you just love that heading, "bow shot on Charging Bear." LIke the bear just came at her with no provocation. As if she aint the one that ******g called the bear over, so she could killl it...
mean.gif

Chick is a psycho :/ At least she isn't killing people, that we know of. It looked like she was so thrilled she had an orgasm.

A rat is an animal.

A roach is an insect.

A plant is a living thing and apparently they feel pain. I think IYen proposes not judging anyone who brings harm to anything, including humans.

A rat is an animal.

A roach is an insect.

A plant is a living thing and apparently they feel pain. I think IYen proposes not judging anyone who brings harm to anything, including humans.
There's more premises to that argurment as was implied by how short I made said argument.

As I've already implied, judge away at people who kill animals for kicks.

I don't support that.

Thrilling...

And don't you just love that heading, "bow shot on Charging Bear." LIke the bear just came at her with no provocation. As if she aint the one that ******g called the bear over, so she could killl it...:smh:

Chick is a psycho :/ At least she isn't killing people, that we know of. It looked like she was so thrilled she had an orgasm.

It's clear that she has a few wires misplaced based on her reactions, imo. She likes the attention.

She was probably abused by her father as a chid. 
I doubt it. Many people kill things, many of whom have never been abused. Some kids like to punch people in the face, I doubt kids in poor urban areas have all been abused. People underestimate the innate human thirst for violence. In modern western society it's kept under control for the most part. Back in the day people used to get off on human dog fights word to the gladiators. Today we get a watered down version with football.

Back
Top Bottom