Woman Who Made a Sex Tape With Hulk Hogan is Reportedly Embarrassed About It

A lot more threads made and more people posting =/= consistent quality threads being made

Not only did ninjahood spam general with mostly irrelevant threads during that week to attempt to prove a point, there were plenty of trolling TAN/anti-TAN threads going on at the same time. General has gotten better cause people have been more cautious and put some thought into their posts, whether serious topics or funny ones, instead of waking up and making a thread about the smallest detail that came to their mind. Ninjahood's nuts I'm sure are probably very sore, so I don't think he needs anymore people on them.

Kimmie taught him. She posted this on her instagram the day before the tape leaked.

"If we ever did want to retire, all we'd have to do is use this footage."

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]bubba[/font]

"Your big **** feels so good in my ******"

"**** I just ate too, I feel like a pig" :rofl:

Not a bad looking cougar.. it's one of his old boys ex wife too.. well damn hulk

she looks tho, so he gets props. hulk mad funny tho i couldn't find the full vid...i wonder who that other dude was.

you know now I got mixed feelings about hulk....on one hand he did that documentary where his life was in shambles after the divorce and everything and on the other....he's having sex with his "best-friends" ex-wife....like what kinda guy code **** is that?

you know now I got mixed feelings about hulk....on one hand he did that documentary where his life was in shambles after the divorce and everything and on the other....he's having sex with his "best-friends" ex-wife....like what kinda guy code **** is that?

Once again that was his friends wife at the time and he was ok with it.

Back
Top Bottom