Women and Men can't be friends? vol. why not NT?

No, they can't be friends .

The only female friends i have are nerds who helped me cheat on exams back in school and im not attracted to them .

All of the girls who told their boyfriends that i was a "friend" were all fuk buddies with me .

If she tells you that he's just a friend then he probably already smashed and is waiting again for his turn . Who do you think she runs to when she wants to "take a break" after a huge argument ?

And it has nothing to do with insecurity . If you ever played the guy friend role you'd understand what goes down .

It has nothing to do with the girl , it's about the guy .

Guys are horny 24/7 .

It depends on how mature the person is and how much they respect their significant other. 

Last edited:
The only female friends I have are from school/work or my friend's SO's.

No reason to be friends with a random unattractive female

With a random attractive female I'm going to be trying to smash, not be platonic friends

A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other...Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever

No, they can't be friends .

The only female friends i have are nerds who helped me cheat on exams back in school and im not attracted to them .

All of the girls who told their boyfriends that i was a "friend" were all fuk buddies with me .

If she tells you that he's just a friend then he probably already smashed and is waiting again for his turn . Who do you think she runs to when she wants to "take a break" after a huge argument ?

And it has nothing to do with insecurity . If you ever played the guy friend role you'd understand what goes down .

It has nothing to do with the girl , it's about the guy .

Guys are horny 24/7 .
good god.....i want to change my statement after this.......

whats important is respect and trust.....

Depends on the people involved. There are exceptions to every rule but for the most part, male friends are trying to smash. If the people involved are truly devoted to respecting the boundaries then it's possible but other than that, I can understand the reservations a dude would have with his woman.

Someone always takes advantage of the friendship. Guys have the natural instinct to smash. Females have the natural instinct to foster some type of emotional connection-be it flirting or an actual bond. These natural desires often lead to sex or the development of strong emotional connections. Unless its business, people always end up being more than "friends". When's the last time you and one of your boys got drunk and smashed ?? Never, and thats because he doesn't have a vagina. 

Last edited:
my best friend is a girl.
I love spending time with her bc I can be myself around her with no judgments.

my best friend is a girl.
I love spending time with her bc I can be myself around her with no judgments.

I'm sorry, but this is serious beta behavior. I'm not trying to be an *** hole or overuse that word, but it's just weird to me.

There was this girl in college who wanted to be "best friends" for awhile. And then she asked me to shower with her. Is this the "friend" you want your woman to be kickin it with? :lol: Some of you guys are too trusting for your own good.

Last edited:
I consider myself a very nice guy in regard to how I treat them, but in all honesty, what grown man would subject himself to a woman's company without smashing?

Last edited:
I slept with this one girl only to get over that "feelings" part.  

I'm now best friends with her and nothing more.  She trusts me with everrryything which I find really strange for some reason because I'm not at that point yet.

Sometimes I just want to make move on her just to see what would happen but I know thats just the dog in me.
  I use that energy on other chicks now.

Point is, if you lose that "feelings" part for a girl you CAN be friends with her, why not? 

You really think thats a friendship

People use the term friend loosely

Last edited:
i once had a best friend who was a female, she was real chill and down to earth. even got into shoes and sports because of me :lol:

then my new girlfriend who became my wife came in the way. my female best friend and my girlfriend didn't like each other so i had to choose my girl over my wife..hardest decision i've ever had to make but it had to be done.

i guess things happen for a reason. i always wondered how things are with my ex-female best friend. wished her nothing but the best. but im loving my life with my wife :tongue:

From my experiences, women who don't have alot of other women friends is for the simple fact that they cannot be trusted around their bf/husband. JOs will always try to reach for a compliment or a flirt to make them feel secure.

They have guy friends because they enjoy the attention of being wanted by at least one of the guys in the group, if not ALL.

Basically , if they don't have any girlfriends but alot of guy friends, it's for a reason.

STAY AWAY

Word. Describes my homie's girl to a t. What a mess that is.

From my experiences, women who don't have alot of other women friends is for the simple fact that they cannot be trusted around their bf/husband. JOs will always try to reach for a compliment or a flirt to make them feel secure.

They have guy friends because they enjoy the attention of being wanted by at least one of the guys in the group, if not ALL.

Basically , if they don't have any girlfriends but alot of guy friends, it's for a reason.

STAY AWAY

Word. Describes my homie's girl to a t. What a mess that is.

Definitely not relationship material.

im one that believes they can be, even though i wouldnt say i have too many. most of the ones that start off as friends usually turn into something sexual, but as i get older i try to not think of trying to bang every girl i meat. i do have some in college that are strictly friends and its a nice change

I consider myself a very nice guy in regard to how I treat them, but in all honesty, what grown man would subject himself to a woman's company without smashing?

Ding ding ding! Like we just want to talk haha

To the females posting in this thread, best believe out of all of your guy friends one of them, if not more wants to smash on the low and is only hanging round till they get the chance

Really depends on what you define as a "friend."  Also, I think dudes are forgetting, just because you're not attracted to her doesn't mean she isn't attracted to you.

I'll never be in a serious relationship again with a woman who has all or mostly male friends.  Believe one or more has either hooked up or is trying to hook up with your girl.  You can call me insecure if you want, but I'm a guy and I know what goes through a guy's head when an attractive female is around...

You think for a minute she let her guard down and she let me slip just the tip in I'm not doing it your crazy. I honestly want to get out the friend zone with one chick she is kinda feeling me .

Back
Top Bottom