Women of the 2012 Olympic Games

Funny thing that always make gymnasts always look so much younger is, their bottom half NEVER catches up to the top half...

Plus the lack of **** until, never.

ohwell.gif

Gabby was just on Jay Leno. You can tell they give up every shred of normalcy to become prodigy athletes. She doesn't even know how to sit.

I'm mad my dude Brett Lawrie bedded Sydney and broke off the engagement when he was "done with her." Those UCLA, Cal, and USC (athletic) girls. :evil: Now Lawrie's moved onto another soccer chick, Paige Brendel (ASU).
I'm expecting MVP-type numbers next season, Brett, on the baseball diamond, not off it.
Syd is not a bird. Her tattoos are intimidating somn vicious but she really chill. She dated one cat on the football team before Brett.

The ring he got her was like :nerd: :x :smh:

Incorrecto, on the age of [sexual] consent in Cali. It IS in fact 18!​

Jordyn Wieber is from Michigan so she's fair game for anyone that cares.
Kyla Ross and McKayla Maroney are lawfully untouchable.
Nobody would touch Gabby Douglas even if she was legal.
And anybody trying to get to Aly Raisman needs to catch up to Gunna who has the lead in DMs.

I wonder where Mustafina falls since she's not even American. Doesn't matter, I guess, she's 18 next month :nerd:

I found out yesterday that the winter olympics are in Russia gotta find a curling team now. Let's see how Musta develops.

Last edited:
My friend pointed this out and I could never look at Wieber the same way......

Jordyn "The Answer" Wieber(At least I see it)

Speaking of gymnasts
in about 2 years, holla at me Mckayla Maroney.

:smh: It ain't fair....

Also Mustafina. :smokin

Those eyes.

^
Jordyn and Frankie look nothing alike. She doesn't look good anyway with her messed up nose.

Jordyn Wieber is from Michigan so she's fair game for anyone that cares.
Kyla Ross and McKayla Maroney are lawfully untouchable.
Nobody would touch Gabby Douglas even if she was legal.
And anybody trying to get to Aly Raisman needs to catch up to Gunna who has the lead in DMs.
I wonder where Mustafina falls since she's not even American. Doesn't matter, I guess, she's 18 next month :nerd:

:rofl:

:lol: Uncle Merv's Map :lol:

Last edited:
I think that pic and the last group pic were the first pics of McKayla and Gabby that looked remotely attractive. Remotely.

Last edited:
I don't know why I didn't put up of a picture of Jacque(on the right) earlier. Fell in love with this woman(and her team) during the Olympics, she will indeed be "Queen of Brasil" in 2016. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom