Women of the World Cup: Brazil 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem with that. Hunting for "sport" :smh:

Some of these chicks in here probably dudes. Especially them Brazilians.

I know this doesn't belong in here but I'll post it in here anyways

@Kevin Cleveland
http://gawker.com/teen-world-cup-fans-hunting-photo-may-have-killed-her-m-1603505640/+barryap

Welp that was fast
laugh.gif
Well damn 
laugh.gif

Damn. She got shut down quick. You gotta be so pc nowadays.

Last edited:
Damn. She got shut down quick. You gotta be so pc nowadays.

So dumb. Like the majority of people on Earth would even ******* realize that's her if they saw her in an ad or commercial. "Oh, look at this add for Dolce&Gabana clothes. Wait, is that the World Cup girl that hunts in Africa in the ad? Well then, I'm sure not buying any D&G stuff." Sure, that could happen.

No it has ended bros, this thread was A1
pimp.gif
Shout out to everyone who contributed to this thread with great pics and gifs. I don't want to wait another 4 years for this, is the women's world cup anywhere near this good with chicks in the stands?

Shout out to everyone who contributed to this thread with great pics and gifs. I don't want to wait another 4 years for this, is the women's world cup anywhere near this good with chicks in the stands?

I'm sure the women's World Cup is not as good, but we have the Olympics in two years. 2012 women of the Olympics thread was pretty epic.

Damn i just now found this thread last night. Went thru all 19 pages, geezus i need to explore the world lol

So disappointed with the American women they look so average compared to the other countries.

As for as the one chick thats columbian-american, i agree with the one guy she was more intriguing before her IG was found. BUT it doesnt take away her beauty shes still attractive and i like the fact that she somewhat seems like the avg chick besides the apparent $$ thats flowing in her life whther it be the parents, bf, or hers.

Also like mentioned not the ridiculous "selfies" (hate that word) or over exposed begging for attention photos. That mystery factor though man its powerful

Twas a good thread. Just hit up my boy n told him we need to hit the next world cup lol but i said maybe nvm its in Russia. But them olympics in Rio though :smile:

Thanks for the thread def was interestng for the pastfew hours i had spare time here n there to scroll thru. Will be back in '18

^^^ Man, if I ever get my shot with her, Shakiras' definitely going on top ... at least the first time, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom