Women Who Looked Pretty Darn Good Back In Their Day, Vol. 2

Some could still get it to this day, but you're really that dude if you got it back then...

Michelle:

2chammu.jpg

o72d90.jpg

Sarah:

2ibfd60.jpg

2rrkpaa.jpg

Phylicia:

eqrx9j.jpg

v62o15.jpg

Vanna:

15i3l85.jpg

hw0121.jpg

Rachel:

2hfiakk.jpg

zik8kp.jpg

Suzee:

jaju5x.jpg

33dxkyo.jpg

Tia:

m4sqd.jpg

28khawj.jpg

Tina:

fwsu44.jpg

29yh9ig.jpg

Sharon:

w8rcjl.jpg

if8uwp.jpg

Julianna:

w1uuxd.jpg

35jhsf4.jpg

Some could still get it to this day, but you're really that dude if you got it back then...

Michelle:

2chammu.jpg

o72d90.jpg

Sarah:

2ibfd60.jpg

2rrkpaa.jpg

Phylicia:

eqrx9j.jpg

v62o15.jpg

Vanna:

15i3l85.jpg

hw0121.jpg

Rachel:

2hfiakk.jpg

zik8kp.jpg

Suzee:

jaju5x.jpg

33dxkyo.jpg

Tia:

m4sqd.jpg

28khawj.jpg

Tina:

fwsu44.jpg

29yh9ig.jpg

Sharon:

w8rcjl.jpg

if8uwp.jpg

Julianna:

w1uuxd.jpg

35jhsf4.jpg

almost all of those are still hot though, nothing unexpected.

Make it an ugly ladies who were hot back in the day thread and you'll have something worthy of a thread.

almost all of those are still hot though, nothing unexpected.

Make it an ugly ladies who were hot back in the day thread and you'll have something worthy of a thread.

I'm sorry but all asian people age horribly! They all turn into the same "old Asian lady" or "old Asian man" no matter what they look like when they was younger

I'm sorry but all asian people age horribly! They all turn into the same "old Asian lady" or "old Asian man" no matter what they look like when they was younger

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Originally Posted by PhyzXs

I'm sorry but all  asian white people age horribly! They all turn into the same "**** Cheney" or "Hilary Clinton" no matter what they look like when they was younger

Fixed

Why are you mad son? Asian people do age horribly. I have not seen nearly as many asian mlif as I have seen white.Don't be mad at white people because you age horibly, be mad at yourself.

Back
Top Bottom