***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

What’s your thoughts on Haley Jones?
I know you didn’t ask me but Haley is solid but if she doesn’t develop the three point shot in a hurry she will be out of the league after this season. She hasn’t shot the ball well during the preseason so hopefully she gets it going during the season.

I know you didn’t ask me but Haley is solid but if she doesn’t develop the three point shot in a hurry she will be out of the league after this season. She hasn’t shot the ball well during the preseason so hopefully she gets it going during the season.
Yea, I felt like her game didn’t translate to the W. She’s like the classic old school NBA tweener, but a lot of the W plays that style ball so maybe it won’t be as pronounced.

Yea, I felt like her game didn’t translate to the W. She’s like the classic old school NBA tweener, but a lot of the W plays that style ball so maybe it won’t be as pronounced.
I really hope so because she has the media savvy to become a superstar of her game comes through. Part of me wishes she stayed another year in college but I don’t think her and the Stanford coach got along.

Just realized, with NY Liberty playing the Mystics, 3 of those players with signature shoes will be in the same game.

Sabrina, Breanna & Elena. Dope.

FB_IMG_1684549154923.jpg

Let's GOOOO!!!

Don't understand the decision to start the season during the best time of the NBA. Didn't even know it started until I randomly saw a game across a betting site.

Back
Top Bottom