Women's sized Jordans? UPDATE 12/2/2014 - JB Extends Womens Sizes to a SZ 11 WMNS

Should bigger sizes in Women's Jordans be released again?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
So EB cancelled on me. I can pick up a 9 locally but not sure how the fit would be. Ain't tryna turn ha toes into knuckles...better to go with the 9.5 or can the 9 work?

So EB cancelled on me. I can pick up a 9 locally but not sure how the fit would be. Ain't tryna turn ha toes into knuckles...better to go with the 9.5 or can the 9 work?
DAMN GINA! That sucks. I rather my sneakers be a little too big rather than too tight.

DAMN GINA! That sucks. I rather my sneakers be a little too big rather than too tight.
LOL! Indeed Im the same way. Ima tell ha to just be patient until I can find them in the 9.5. She told me, "I like the bred XI too". Woaaaah there Pocahontas.

LOL! Indeed Im the same way. Ima tell ha to just be patient until I can find them in the 9.5. She told me, "I like the bred XI too". Woaaaah there Pocahontas.
LMAO...I'm not mad at all. I feel you.  Grasshopper getting a little too friendly too fast....In my Jay-Z voice: "I don't know you."

nah, i won't go that far 
laugh.gif

So i got 1 quick question just to make sure before i happen to order a pair.....if i wear a 9.5 in men which would equal a 11 in women's than the 9.5y in GS should fit since those are suppose to equal the same as mens and 11 in women's??..thanks

So i got 1 quick question just to make sure before i happen to order a pair.....if i wear a 9.5 in men which would equal a 11 in women's than the 9.5y in GS should fit since those are suppose to equal the same as mens and 11 in women's??..thanks
That's my understanding.

Correct. 9.5Y in GS = 9.5 Men's

Back
Top Bottom