Women's sized Jordans? UPDATE 12/2/2014 - JB Extends Womens Sizes to a SZ 11 WMNS

Should bigger sizes in Women's Jordans be released again?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
All of these pictured here I would have copped if they were in bigger sizes. Those V's are amazing as well as the Spizikes, I want to contact someone from JB and see if they have any plans to revamp the womens side...
Yeah...I share the info if I come across it.

Depends because if those pink IV's were released in womens I would def. cop them, it also depends on the colorways of the shoe as well since some of the smaller Jordans truly do look like something for a kid in gradeschool
mean.gif
 i'd rather look like a kid in gradeschool than a grown *** man walking around in pink shoes ..
indifferent.gif
. nvm assumed I was quoting a dude lol but this comment goes out to all you pink foam wearing cats
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I feel you. I also wear a women's 10. I wanted these and I can't get them because they were released in GS sizes. A lot of women, especially athletes have this issue. I'm sure sales in women's sizes were poor. Maybe Jordan Brand should do limited men's sizes for certain colorways. I think selling those shoes up to a size 9 in men would be fine.

I was PISSED when I couldn't get the V-day Vs!
mean.gif
...................... I really wonder about some of you dudes.....

if the colorway is tight, why not?
because they are sneakers made specifically for women.  let the women have their sh*t.  it amazes me how dudes will compromise their integrity as men in order to look fly.  if it was made for a women, then it should be worn by a woman...

Last edited:
I have a female friend who wears size MENS 8 (she's a womens 9.5) in her Pink Foams.

It's unfortunate that they don't release larger sizes for women- you think they could at least do a limited run available on their website.  I was watching the 2005 Oprah interview with Jordan not too long ago and they tried releasing a full blown women's line (I suppose the sales numbers didn't impress Nike to continue).  You would think now would be the perfect time for them to try again since popularity among women seems to be at an all time high.

I know that you like the women's colorways but on the bright side you can wear the men's sizes which means there are 10X as many colorways available.  Also, the men's sizes look better than the womens/grade school counterparts.  I remember when I was a kid wearing grade school sizes I was always envious of my brother's men's size jordans that always looked better.

Like everyone else mentioned, a lot of the women's colorways are popular with guys.  In Florida I see pink Vs and on youtube you can see them in Nate Robinson's collection.

I love the Purple 12s!

Last edited:
The purple 12's and the yellow maze 7's are some of my favorite woman Jordan's and I bet if they released in men sizes they would sell out in a heartbeat

It's unfortunate that they don't release larger sizes for women- you think they could at least do a limited run available on their website.  I was watching the 2005 Oprah interview with Jordan not too long ago and they tried releasing a full blown women's line (I suppose the sales numbers didn't impress Nike to continue).  You would think now would be the perfect time for them to try again since popularity among women seems to be at an all time high.

I know that you like the women's colorways but on the bright side you can wear the men's sizes which means there are 10X as many colorways available.  Also, the men's sizes look better than the womens/grade school counterparts.  I remember when I was a kid wearing grade school sizes I was always envious of my brother's men's size jordans that always looked better.

Like everyone else mentioned, a lot of the women's colorways are popular with guys.  In Florida I see pink Vs and on youtube you can see them in Nate Robinson's collection.

I love the Purple 12s!

View media item 442994

Well if they released them in bigger sizes they would have all the detailing just like the mens sizes do. I have only copped some of the older Jordan releases recently, including a pair of the Violet X's. I got lucky and found them on eBay for $88. Good price and it's my favorite Jordan. I'm seriously talking about contacting JB if I get some info and ask if there will be any women's releases soon...

because they are sneakers made specifically for women.  let the women have their sh*t.  it amazes me how dudes will compromise their integrity as men in order to look fly.  if it was made for a women, then it should be worn by a woman...

So a man can't wear white black & yellow 7s?

How is that a women's color way in anything but name?

I never owned a pink shoe in my life but the day I criticize another man for what shoes they buy is the day I take a step back & wonder why I'm deliberating someone else's fashion choices.

Well if they released them in bigger sizes they would have all the detailing just like the mens sizes do. I have only copped some of the older Jordan releases recently, including a pair of the Violet X's. I got lucky and found them on eBay for $88. Good price and it's my favorite Jordan. I'm seriously talking about contacting JB if I get some info and ask if there will be any women's releases soon...
the president over Jordan Brand at Nike is Larry Miller. If I get anymore info I'll inbox it to you.

So a man can't wear white black & yellow 7s?

How is that a women's color way in anything but name?

I never owned a pink shoe in my life but the day I criticize another man for what shoes they buy is the day I take a step back & wonder why I'm deliberating someone else's fashion choices.
EXACTLY!!!

I love the Purple 12s!
With the popularity of Skylar Diggins and Brittney Griner (both are Nike athletes), you'd think Nike would release a few coloways in its more popular shoes (XIIs, XIs, etc) with them in the adds.

BTW: those violets are NICE.

I remember copping these back on the same day as the Aqua 8's. aka the women aquas, sz.12 in women at that:

jordan-8-womens-aqua-3.jpg

IDK if anyone has seen them but there is a XIV that is supposed to be releasing in Women's sizes. Could this be the return of bigger sizes for Women's Jordans?

IDK if anyone has seen them but there is a XIV that is supposed to be releasing in Women's sizes. Could this be the return of bigger sizes for Women's Jordans?

I haven't seen this but I will definitely look. Hell, they don't even have to come in "women's" sizes. Just do size runs up to a men's 9 or 10.

Back
Top Bottom