World Ending May 21 2011??!!!! Judgement Day?!!!!

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i would love to see the people who quit their jobs just show up monday like nothing happen...

i wouldn't even speak to anyone...just go sit at my desk and start working
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I can wait to go back to work tommorow, I know there are some who listen to this fool

what I want to know is how he came up with this exact date?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i would love to see the people who quit their jobs just show up monday like nothing happen...

i wouldn't even speak to anyone...just go sit at my desk and start working
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I can wait to go back to work tommorow, I know there are some who listen to this fool

what I want to know is how he came up with this exact date?

So what exactly did the people who donated money to the preacher who predicted the rapture think he was going to do with it? What's the point of donations if the world is going to end? Are human beings really this stupid? 
eek.gif
Does religion cloud people's judgment this much?

So what exactly did the people who donated money to the preacher who predicted the rapture think he was going to do with it? What's the point of donations if the world is going to end? Are human beings really this stupid? 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

eek.gif
These mofos were dumb as hell for giving his dumb a@# anything in the first place. He probably  told them that paying would guarantee a spot in heaven. Then told them to say three hail marys and go lie down in the back room.

eek.gif
These mofos were dumb as hell for giving his dumb a@# anything in the first place. He probably  told them that paying would guarantee a spot in heaven. Then told them to say three hail marys and go lie down in the back room.

Originally Posted by jdi23

eek.gif

I mean logistically speaking, if everyone is going to die.....what's the point of money in a bank account? Does God come down to make a withdrawal after everyone is taken? These are questions anyone is common sense should have asked this man.

Dude is winning tho
ohwell.gif

eek.gif

I mean logistically speaking, if everyone is going to die.....what's the point of money in a bank account? Does God come down to make a withdrawal after everyone is taken? These are questions anyone is common sense should have asked this man.

Dude is winning tho
ohwell.gif

eek.gif

Dude is winning tho
ohwell.gif
I could be wrong but I was under the impression that they donated money to fund the billboards, signs, ad campaigns etc to spread the word that the world was supposedly ending. 
And 
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ all the pictures of the empty clothes.

eek.gif

Dude is winning tho
ohwell.gif
I could be wrong but I was under the impression that they donated money to fund the billboards, signs, ad campaigns etc to spread the word that the world was supposedly ending. 
And 
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ all the pictures of the empty clothes.

Back
Top Bottom