"World of Warcraft changed my life" [PICS]

2myqhix.jpg

You have got to be kidding me. What is so great about this game?

EDIT: So apparently the order is in reverse. Once he stopped playing WoW, he lost all this weight.

+1 for the Suicide Silence Tee

Alex

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

but really....

LOL

no seriously...

LOL

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

What's the story behind this?
laugh.gif
OP is illustrating the effects on the body of sitting on a computer for 10 hours out of the day.

Real Talk tho, i used to be ADDICTED to this game.

Blizzard is constantly changing the game, giving some classes the upper edge for a short period of time, adding new Dungeons to conquer, new Items to Obtain,new Titles to be honored by and so on. Its a game that you can never finish, theres always room for improvement and to get better. I unfortunately didnt graspthis concept in high school and lost 2+ years of my life essentially, but once i got to college i saw what i was missing and immediately dropped WoW. Now Ionly limit myself to about an hour a day if even, made a huge difference on both my health and social life. If you ask me, Blizzard found the formula forsuccess. Props to them

I Dont recommend you pick up this game..

Originally Posted by tkay dot

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

What's the story behind this?
laugh.gif
OP is illustrating the effects on the body of sitting on a computer for 10 hours out of the day.
I think I've seen this picture before.... and its all backwards actually.
you see him with a girl.. come on, use your head guys.

You know what--I wouldn't be too surprised if someone made a post about "Niketalk changed my life" a few years from now showing consequencessimilar to what OP posted, word to HBD n Mayor

This was just posted over at Reddit (and sent in by a submitter, thanks), where it was revealed the pictures are actually in reverse - the dude used to be really fat and lost a lot of weight. Still, funny/hot pic is funny/hot. Click for full size.

Back
Top Bottom