World Premiere: Air Jordan VII (7) Premio – Bin 23 Collection (Via SneakerNews.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Gordonson

The worst part is, not only are some dudes copping to resell, but they're copping to resell for rape prices, word to the South Beach LeBron VIIIs
30t6p3b.gif

For shame.

What happened to looking out for other dudes?
      At NTSF there was like 200 people for the bins and deloreans. I of course didnt win but one of my homies called me right at the end and was like what size u want? I was like
pimp.gif

Told him size 8 and was able to cop a pair of bins and deloreans for retail! Big up to all the usual heads at NTSF, see yall next time.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

The worst part is, not only are some dudes copping to resell, but they're copping to resell for rape prices, word to the South Beach LeBron VIIIs
30t6p3b.gif

For shame.

What happened to looking out for other dudes?
      At NTSF there was like 200 people for the bins and deloreans. I of course didnt win but one of my homies called me right at the end and was like what size u want? I was like
pimp.gif

Told him size 8 and was able to cop a pair of bins and deloreans for retail! Big up to all the usual heads at NTSF, see yall next time.
happy.gif

such a shame. people like ^that^ buy them ensuring the shoes will rarely be actually worn.

such a shame. people like ^that^ buy them ensuring the shoes will rarely be actually worn.

People were beasting for these but imo opinion they're ehh
ohwell.gif

I ended up getting my boy a pair tho and then got myself a pair too.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i2k9wl.jpg

People were beasting for these but imo opinion they're ehh
ohwell.gif

I ended up getting my boy a pair tho and then got myself a pair too.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i2k9wl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom