World War Z (2013) - Trailer - Brad Pitt,Matthew Fox

what u expect he was only 1 of 2 survivors of a plane crash with only a seatbelt being the reason he live :lol: :smh:

:lol: for real It was their last resort. Would have done the same thing.

Overall I thought the movie was just ok. Didn't like the ending.

i went to go see this last night night it was alright. Not a movie i would watch again. It had some dope parts in it

I would not want to even image that happening in Philly, i work uptown as it is i woulda been right in the middle of it all where the beginning of the movie started.

is it just me or does this seem like it would be the perfect prequel to I Am Legend?

it was weak and if my memory serves me correct (read it couple years ago), only aspect that was similar to the book was the name. it had suspenseful parts but for the most part was thumbs down. 28 days later>>

funny youtube comment i seen, as best as i can remember how it was said - "i've seen slow zombies, i've seen fast zombies, but this is the first time i've seen them as liquid"

There's no way in hell they could've made the book into a movie spot on. Too much detail and different stories. The only way to correctly execute it is maybe a television series.

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Being that it is pg-13, don't expect to see much biting/gore. 4 minutes into the movie and you'll be at the edge of your seats for the entire way. Also, I just came off finishing The Last of Us so watching this movie had me pumped :evil:

That ending was abrupt as hell. Didn't like it. You could tell they went through rewrites/reshoots.

Other than that, it was solid.

Some things I like some I didn't like about the film but I still enjoyed it. Side note some dude was getting head in the front row dude put a blanket over chicks head all you saw was the up and down motions of her head under the covers. More people was watching that instead of the movie.

Last edited:
Why are so many people bothered by the lack of blood?

I seriously didn't even notice it until I came back and read this thread.
I actually think this was a strength of the movie.  They were able to pull off suspense and action without blood everywhere.  Kind of like how Signs was such a great suspenseful movie in its own right, using similar techniques.  I personally loved it, especially being in the medical field, it had just the right amount of real world plausibility to make it scary and real at the same time.  Pitt was awesome in the lead, I actually think he may get a best actor nod by the academy for this, he was that good.

So I wasn't the only one that thought it was a little like The Last of Us.

the movie, without the ending, is about a 8-8.5/10

with the ending, maybe a 7

just seen it

It was good. Suspenseful.

Didnt noticed bad fx

Didnt notice lack of gore

Two jump scares mad the whole theater jump,

Brad pitt drinking that grape soda swag was on INFINITY walking down that hallway :smokin

Last edited:
Why are so many people bothered by the lack of blood?

I seriously didn't even notice it until I came back and read this thread.

Good flick, saw it for free with a regal rewards card. Didn't even notice the lack of gore, that shows how good the suspense was.
Didn't like the ending, I'm guessing it's just open for a sequel but for all the trouble they had with the making of this film like budget, rewriting the script, etc. it turned out really well

So I wasn't the only one that thought it was a little like The Last of Us.

the movie, without the ending, is about a 8-8.5/10

with the ending, maybe a 7

Naw it did feel like the Last of Us. The way the zombies sound and how they go absolutely berserk when they see humans.

The movie should have never been based on the book. They should have just taken it in what ever direction they wanted. And the female soldier was kind of bad.

i didn't think it was that great. i thought it dragged on than all the sudden ended abruptly

Back
Top Bottom