World's oldest person dies in Brazil at 114

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

sooo... pics?
laugh.gif

^ of when she's young right..?

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

what happened to the black lady who was 119 though.

i dont think guinness recognizes her because when she was born they didnt give black people birth certificates, so there's no way to prove her age

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I wouldn't even wanna live that long..My goal is to live to 75, and anything more is unnecessary.

i never understood people who say this. 75 isnt even old

as long as you havent lost all bodily functions and are in good health why wouldnt you want to live as long as possible? i would want to live to 150 if i could. life is extremely short.

She probably outlived her kids. If she had any. That's something I wouldn't like to witness.

rip, I wonder how life was for her in her 90s though.  I don't think I'd want to live that long if I couldn't take care of myself...

Death is my ultimate fear. I can't fathom the thought of "nothingness". I hope for a second life, but I can't fight uncertainty.

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Death is my ultimate fear. I can't fathom the thought of "nothingness". I hope for a second life, but I can't fight uncertainty.

Do you fear falling asleep? Because for a short period of time (a couple hours), you're in said "nothingness".

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Do you fear falling asleep? Because for a short period of time (a couple hours), you're in said "nothingness".

No, because I wake up. I have the ability to reflect on the days before. I can look forward to my future. In sleep, You are in your Subconscious and are able to "dream".

This "nothingness" when you die will last forever. Your existence stays with only those who know you. There's nothing you can do at this point.

Back
Top Bottom