Worst Air Jordan Colorways Of All Time

Y'all should name this thread "Worst Jays Colorways: Popular Opinion Only".

And the pea pods were actually pretty lit BTW. Them Anthracite 8s are another story.

Y'all should close this thread lol. Its wack if people can't have their own opinions.

Y'all should close this thread lol. Its wack if people can't have their own opinions.

You can have your own opinion, just like people can have an opinion about other opinions.

Btw im implying how could bred lows be a bad colorway? Not the highs, lows. So this is becoming a thread where people just throw in shoes they dont like. Not colorways, but models.

Understand?

Not sure what is the worst Colorway is. But someone mentioned linen 10s. And pea pod 8s. And i think those are both Dope!!!

Linen 10s. Wheat 13s. Mocha 3s. All dope. I can see why people dont like pea pods. But i personally love them

You can have your own opinion, just like people can have an opinion about other opinions.

Btw im implying how could bred lows be a bad colorway? Not the highs, lows. So this is becoming a thread where people just throw in shoes they dont like. Not colorways, but models.

Understand?
[emoji]128529[/emoji]

For the lows, the bred colorway sucks

There ya go [emoji]128077[/emoji]

People can and should always be able to have their own opinion but you can't get butt hurt when people don't agree with your opinion.

People can and should always be able to have their own opinion but you can't get butt hurt when people don't agree with your opinion.
Its not about getting hurt. Its just the fact that mentioning something that is contrary to popular opinion gets backlash.

Its pointless if this thread will only consist of retro+ Colorways that did not sell well or may have been limited colorway with a twist instead of colorways with varying hype including OGs that actually didn't and don't look very good. Its just boring that's all

Yeah I see what your saying and I already told you I respect your opinion.
You can always just stop coming into this thread if you don't like it or think it's pointless.

IMO:
Alpha 1s(There were a lot of 1s that were bad so I'll save all those)
Bin 2s weren't too nice at all(being polite)
Candy Pack 2s(Green in particular)
DTRT 3s
I'm sure there's a 4 in there but I can't think of it
2008 Olympic 6s(white patent leather with multiple colors added in)
Piston's 6s
Bordeaux 7s(sue me)
Hot at the time but looking back, the Citrus 7
Mentioning women's pairs: the brown 8 low & the chambray/orange blaze 8 mid
Peapod 8s were cool on my friend but they still get no love from me
Original olive 9s(I like the 2012 retro though)
Some of those Kilroy pack 9s(the blue/yellow pair & red/black pair y'all hyped up)
Venom 10s
lady liberty 10s
Gamma Blue 11s get a mention as worst 11
That teal/gold 11 IE low(I remember I wanted to like those for a while until I saw them in person...nah)
Same year, the royal blue 11 IE low with the colorful stitching
I'm putting this one in there just because I thought I'd always like a 12 until these...The Wizards sample 12 that became the French Blues, thank goodness they didn't release)
I don't HATE the Squadron Blue 13s as much as some, but that colorway is pretty damn horribly executed
Ribbed Black Toe 14s were pretty bad IMO, too much going on with the contrasting toe & ribbing
Never really liked the Navy blue 15 mins
Ginger 16 mids
Croc 17 lows I never liked with the shiny croc material on them
White/Grey/red 19SE
Both the navy pair & the brown pair of the 19 lifestyle lows, wanted to like those but no
20 lows...period.
Chutney West Exclusive 20 mid(would say the entire pack but the red & carolina blue get biased passes)
Omega 22s
Basketball 22s
HOF 2009s
Feel like there was a 2010 pair in there I didn't like but I don't remember
Grey Deluxe 2012s(really any 2012 could make the list honestly, but that pair in particular irked me)
I feel like the 28s weren't for me so I can't judge them, but man most of those pairs were ugly

Of all those my title for the worst goes to...
Pistons 6s
Ginger 16s
Green or Yellow Candy Pack 2s
DTRT 3s

#1 easily though: Brown Women's 8 lows

Black grape Vs
Piston vis
Mocha 3s
All new colorways of the 2s
Orion 7s
All red Xs
All 28s( minus the black pair

Are y'all actually trying? Orions and grapes? Inoffensive shoes at worst. Come on b.
Silver 5lab3
Fear iii/v
db 6/10
Venom x
Charmin (just don) 2s
Peapod 8s

Srs
Venom Xs? They were boring but there are A LOT worse Xs than that model.

And these were straight outta Chuck-E-Cheese:

Are y'all actually trying? Orions and grapes? Inoffensive shoes at worst. Come on b.

Silver 5lab3

Fear iii/v

db 6/10

Venom x

Charmin (just don) 2s

Peapod 8s

Srs
Venom Xs? They were boring but there are A LOT worse Xs than that model.

View media item 1527902

I was with you when you said there were worse X's, but you lost me by picking these man. The Royal's are fire. :smokin Only flaw was the use of patent leather, which I personally didn't even mind all that much, it was just a strange choice. You're spot on with the Bobcats though, those are complete trash. However, I think the Venoms are just as bad. The absolute worst colorway for the Air Jordan X however, in my opinion, is undoutedly these:

View media item 1528058

Back
Top Bottom