Worst bandwagon fan of all time... guaranteed rage within 60 seconds (VID)

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Real question. Im not a Pats fan or Cavs? fan but I love Lebron and Brady and root for them to win. Is that being a frontrunner?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I particularly liked where he said that people could leave all the negative comments they liked but he doesn't care because his teams are better than their teams - he just doesn't get the fact that people aren't hating on him because of that but because of the fact that he chose to only follow teams that have been winning the last couple of years.

Unbelievable.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

smh.gif
laugh.gif
I think this dude has Asperger's or something.

People with Asperger syndrome often display behavior, interests, and activities that are restricted and repetitive and are sometimes abnormally intense or focused. They may stick to inflexible routines, move in stereotyped and repetitive ways, or preoccupy themselves with parts of objects.

Although individuals with Asperger syndrome acquire language skills without significant general delay and their speech typically lacks significant abnormalities, language acquisition and use is often atypical.[sup][5][/sup] Abnormalities include verbosity, abrupt transitions, literal interpretations and miscomprehension of nuance, use of metaphor meaningful only to the speaker, auditory perception deficits, unusually pedantic, formal or idiosyncratic speech, and oddities in loudness, pitch, intonation, prosody, and rhythm.

From Wiki.

Nice pick up 
laugh.gif

I knew something beyond just being weird was wrong with him.

Originally Posted by kdawg

I particularly liked where he said that people could leave all the negative comments they liked but he doesn't care because his teams are better than their teams - he just doesn't get the fact that people aren't hating on him because of that but because of the fact that he chose to only follow teams that have been winning the last couple of years.

Unbelievable.

I completely concur Kdawg. It absolutely baffles and blows my mind at the audacity of this jack **+.

Man I love how everyone is saying that's like any laker fan, that's like any boston fan period. No one outside of boston was a boston fan prior to this decade. None of these dudes was rooting for the Pats when Bledsoe was handling the rock. !%*+ I remember like half of New England not even !!$%*$% with the Pats. Dudes used to get clowned for rocking Pats !%*+ to school. It's kinda funny cause back then I loved the Celtics and hated the Lakers cause they'd go to the finals like every year now I really respect Kobe, and the Celtics are the new Lakers. A lot of fans don't really respect the game, in the states winning is everything. To most people that's what makes a team good. I'm a Bulls fan, but not because of Michael, but because of the fight, and heart these dudes have. It's like the fact that Lebron is compared to the greats cause he was winning yet you guys disregard the fact that dude will flat out give up, and let a game go in the playoffs at that. Hey what do I know though

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

I knew something beyond just being weird was wrong with him.
I honestly really disliked this kid until I watched the whole thing and realized he said that "my winners" phrase about 50 times. I bet this dude knows like every statistic of all the players.

i wonder who his favorite bowler is?

i predict that he will be a San Francisco 49er fan pretty soon, though.

Dudes on drugs or something...
This is why I Love and Hate Youtube and Social Networks.. there's a LOT of morons out there watch out..
He is entertaining thou, You want a laugh watch Him... 
laugh.gif
or yet print his image stick it to your punching bag and let it loose...
mad.gif
roll.gif

Im sure hes a fan of Roger Federer and Tiger Woods as well.

Back
Top Bottom