WORST Movies You've Seen... Vol. BRUH...

lol @ 'standards of comedy". I bet you thinkg people play too much.

You dont have a sense of humor bro. Sorry.

May God have mercy on your soul. You don't need to get all defensive or feel insulted by my opinions. If we sat through the same comedy we'd probably laugh at different things. For the record what other movies did you find funny?

For me, the most recent movies I've rewatched were:
Friday, 21 Jump Street, The Interview (you probably hated this one because they play too much), Half Baked, Office Space, SuperBad, Billy Madison, Big Daddy, Wedding Singer, 40 Year Old Virgin, Anchor Man, Super Troopers.

Last edited:
Dragonball Evolution 
sick.gif

lol @ 'standards of comedy". I bet you thinkg people play too much.

You dont have a sense of humor bro. Sorry.

May God have mercy on your soul. You don't need to get all defensive or feel insulted by my opinions. If we sat through the same comedy we'd probably laugh at different things. For the record what other movies did you find funny?

Friday, 21 Jump Street, The Interview (you probably hated this one because they play too much), Half Baked, Office Space, SuperBad, Billy Madison, Big Daddy, Wedding Singer, 40 Year Old Virgin, Anchor Man, Super Troopers.

I understand you have an opinion, but dont try to justify it with elitism. What the hell is a "high standard" comedy? Funny is funny, aint nobody too good for it.

Also, I like all those movies except the Adam Sandler movies, and I haven't seen the interview. Heard it was horrible.

Last edited:
^^ But Kevin Hart is in 40 Year Old Virgin

And anyone who loved Ted probably has such a low standard for what they find funny. A freakin talking Bear with Peter Griffin's voice? You mean Seth Macfarlane couldn't come up with a different voice?

Nah, you're taking this comedy stuff too seriously mane. Can't call everybody else mediocre just because you didn't enjoy it.

I repped your post.

Billy Madison was Dragonball Goku. But I know what you mean.. In Adam Sandler movies it's usually his friends or his interaction with his friends that are making the movie funny.

- Chris Farley as the bus driver / their dialogue about "GETTING IT ON"
- Steve Buscemi applying lipstick after he gets the apology phone call
- The pervert principal

While we're on the topic of comedy, I also rewatched Heavy Weights recently. A movie where fat kids are being made fun of and body shamed would not fly today. But it's still a funny movie. "Lunch has been canceled today due to lack of hustle. Deal with it"

M. Night Shamalans The Visit is the worst movie I've ever seen I think. I wish more people had seen it, so we could all joke about how terrible it was.

M. Night Shamalans The Visit is the worst movie I've ever seen I think. I wish more people had seen it, so we could all joke about how terrible it was.

Didn't think it was that bad at all. I went in having low expectations, and from the thread about the movie I thought it was suppose to be a comedy.

GF and I enjoyed it.

Billy Madison was Dragonball Goku. But I know what you mean.. In Adam Sandler movies it's usually his friends or his interaction with his friends that are making the movie funny.

- Chris Farley as the bus driver / their dialogue about "GETTING IT ON"
- Steve Buscemi applying lipstick after he gets the apology phone call
- The pervert principal

While we're on the topic of comedy, I also rewatched Heavy Weights recently. A movie where fat kids are being made fun of and body shamed would not fly today. But it's still a funny movie. "Lunch has been canceled today due to lack of hustle. Deal with it"
Lmao! Heavyweights was a funny movie.

I feel like that was a prequel to Ben Stiller's character in Dodgeball. Haha.

People are really confusing the title of this thread with a "Well known movies that I didn't like", "Movies whose message I didn't like" or maybe "Most overrated movies" thread. If you don't like Do The Right Thing, that's cool. But if you seriously think that Do The Right Thing, the film that both Siskel and Ebert had as their best film of 1989, is the worst movie you've seen, then you haven't seen a lot of movies. And if you've seen as few movies as the fact that you think Do The Right Thing is the worst movie you've seen seems to indicate, then you should probably not comment on movies in general until you see some more of them.

Last edited:
Alot of corny action movies in the 80s that would show on TNT in the 90s are winners for me. Couldn't stand Fifth Element either.

The point break remake was the worst movie I've ever seen in my life followed by that Batman with me freeze and mortal kombat annihilation

Back
Top Bottom