WORST Movies You've Seen... Vol. BRUH...

Ghost rider was pretty damn bad. Same with the 2nd one :x

EVERYTHING Adam sandler. Dude was funny never

Divergent:Insurgent was the last straw for post apocalyptic teen dramas.
Jumper
10000 BC
Wickerman

The Interview

Tron Legacy (watched it twice 
sick.gif
 )

Lost in Space. I got a migraine and yacked the first time I went to see it, and for some reason went to watch it again. Should have let that one go.

Alright, I might get murked for this, but anything with BOTH Wayans brothers (Shawn & Marlan). Marlan is Above the Rim was cool.

That VH1 Michael Jackson movie...whoever OK'd that **** needed to be dealt with.

Word?
mean.gif
that disrespect to the God Michael Jackson....did anyone see the Michael Jordan VH1 film, that ish was dooo doo stains.
I don't know how any real DBZ fan can even try to watch that BS Evolution movie, bro i didn't even get pass episode 1 of GT, **** u expect me to watch with their real life Goku lul 
roll.gif

I KNOW I've seen this movie but I honestly can't remember an entire minute of the film. Just flashes, like the memory is being suppressed. Dead srs right now.

dinner for schmucks sucked so hard with how funny they tried to be. I like all the actors in the movie too and set up higher expectations for it. **** was so bad it was disappointing 

For my list I'm gonna go with movies I saw recently and had the :stoneface: face on the entire time I watched them

View media item 1470036
Did the 1st two films no justice at all.

View media item 1470037
Had some decent laughs sprinkled in here and there, but was 85% really stupid humor. Like stupid enough that even a stupid person like me couldn't laugh. Don't understand the hype behind this at all. Aniston was hot though

View media item 1470038
I can't even put into words how unfunny this movie was. The amount of juvenile penis jokes in here wouldn't even make 15 year olde laugh, let alone college aged me :smh:

* honorable mention, last funny Adam Sandler movie to me was Anger Management. He and Will Ferrell make some terrible flicks

And lastly one of the biggest disappointments for me

View media item 1470040
Teased me with Venom, too much focus on the love scenes, main villain sucked, and just overall didn't live up to any of the hype it received. SM2 was legit, but #3 was terrible

Just saw Focus. I'm a fan of twists but they really tried too hard where they were just making twists just to troll.
The actress though :smokin

and also

p159804_d_v7_aa.jpg
All those people saying Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat dont know what a REAL bad movie is..

Now make it through "When a Stanger Calls" and then you can tell me what bad is.

I stuck it out because Camilla Belle was too fire back in the day.

Had to watch it in pieces just to avoid losing Camilla as my #1

...she was quickly replaced.

Last edited:
The troll game in here is strong :lol:

M. Night Shyamalan films
Notorious

Just watched 'The Game' with Michael Douglas the other day. Somebody please tell me there was more to that movie :stoneface:

I know this isn't a movie but the worst thing I've ever watched in my life is the TV show The Heights :x :x :x

I saw Redline ( with Eddie Griffin ) in theaters. It was so bad that I gave up and walked out on the movie halfway through. It was nothing but a wanna be bootleg Fast and Furious

Back
Top Bottom