Would I get bodied if I wore a TRUMP hat?!

What you gonna do when their mind is weak but their body is strong?

This is one of the funniest retorts I've seen in awhile :rofl: :rofl:

So wait OP, you want to cop this hat and you have Trump as your background - I'm assuming you voted for him, correct (assuming you are old enough to vote), correct? Why are you ashamed or worried about repping for your mans?

This is one of the funniest retorts I've seen in awhile
roll.gif
roll.gif

So wait OP, you want to cop this hat and you have Trump as your background - I'm assuming you voted for him, correct (assuming you are old enough to vote), correct? Why are you ashamed or worried about repping for your mans?
I am old enough to vote. And no I didn't vote.. I don't keep up with politics at all. I didn't see any of his or her speeches.

The reason I have his photo as my wallpaper is 

laugh.gif
happy.gif

op is confused af for no reason. 

not sure what is going on this thread.

how old are you op?

Rocked a **** Donald tee yesterday and no one said nothing. It's a free country do what u like but be ready for the backlash if someone isn't feeling it.

I don't support racist or hate monger if though so that hat is an easy pass.

Staying in Cedar Park, TX, outside of Austin, for a few months at my aunt and uncle's while waiting for my home to finish being built in Austin. Barely any brown people... the place is full of pissed off, Fox News-loving, Obama-hating people. Place is completely racist. Had a few incidents while being here that aren't surprising if you know anything about Williamson County. SMH I wore this to a restaurant this past weekend.... definitely had people giving me some ugly looks and murmuring. I was with my girl, but I definitely had my head on a swivel just in case someone wanted to approach me. People like them only get pissed off cause they know it's the truth. I'm Mexican BTW.

That hat is awesome. Funny that it made the racists mad. Like they have any good argument against it, "no, we should make racists feel comfortable at all times and let them be".

i want to see someone try to justify their being offended at that hat.

:nerd:

Last edited:
Staying in Cedar Park, TX, outside of Austin, for a few months at my aunt and uncle's while waiting for my home to finish being built in Austin. Barely any brown people... the place is full of pissed off, Fox News-loving, Obama-hating people. Place is completely racist. Had a few incidents while being here that aren't surprising if you know anything about Williamson County. SMH I wore this to a restaurant this past weekend.... definitely had people giving me some ugly looks and murmuring. I was with my girl, but I definitely had my head on a swivel just in case someone wanted to approach me. People like them only get pissed off cause they know it's the truth. I'm Mexican BTW.

View media item 2303253

Where can I cop :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom