Would it be farfetched to rock a camebak during these muggy summer months?

balloonoboy

Banned
With the constant high temperatures and high humidity, I have considered wearing a camelbak when I go out. It's just too damn hot.

But would it be strange to take a swig from that hose if, say, you're just walking and not doing any strenuous activity?

Have you seen people rocking camelbaks in their daily?

I've been looking at this one that goes under clothing. It's made for cycling.

camelbak-2011-racebak-wearable-hydration-shirt.jpg

Yeah you should by the backpack instead of the shirt it would be weird to see someone walking around with a hose sticking out of the top of their shirt
laugh.gif

i would some of my family do when they bike. they love it. when i get my bike...next summer at the rate i going...im getting one.

Well the undershirt kind has an insulator pad you can remove. Fill the bladder with ice and
eek.gif

God level, actually.

Out hiking, snowboarding or rafting...Sure (you'd be silly not to have one as a matter of fact)

Walking in the streets of NYC?...Nah, not for me.

My son wants one - but it's just because he's lazy and doesn't want to have to lift a bottle to his lips.

Originally Posted by kdawg

My son wants one - but it's just because he's lazy and doesn't want to have to lift a bottle to his lips.
roll.gif

I guess its cool if youre actually doin something like ridin a bike, but not just on a leisurely stroll OP

Back
Top Bottom