Would you choose the sex of your baby?

Would you choose the sex of your baby?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There's a lot of advancements coming and I think it was on Vice or something else I saw they're getting in to choosing all types of stuff and soon they'll be able to eliminate likelihood of diseases and other illnesses.

I get what you're saying though. This is something that can be corrupted but I don't think it'll be allowed to get that far.
This is different, but I don't even necessarily agree with this. I took a bio-ethics course that discussed a lot of these topics in college, it's a good discussion but I tend to stay on the conservative side with these things especially when it comes to cosmetic genetics.

With diseases that's another story.....it would be nice to be able to get rid of the sickle cell, but some seemingly negative genes are actually beneficial. Eg. people with the sickle trait have immunity to malaria.
They were focusing on trying to get rid of diabetes and something else.

But what I gathered is it's a package deal. You can't fool ppl in to thinking you can block HIV but can't make them 7ft tall :lol:

There's pitfalls to it on the cosmetic side the question is just where do you stop. The way we've already gone with surface to invasive solutions from tanning and hair extensions to butt and breast implants, they'll be a lot of arguments for why it should be done and the slippery slope argument won't be a good enough defense.

If humanity is really ******* up the ecosystem to the point we're not dying enough and what not I'm sure mother nature will provide a swift solution until we learn how to control the weather.

Last edited:
The reason why I'd never want kids is fear of having a daughter. Risk isn't worth it to me.

And if I do get anyone pregnant, I'm making her abort unless kid has a schlong.

Last edited:
Dont eem matter to me.

No matter the gender theyll both get loved the same.

Men fear having daughters because they are programmed to be sexist, they also fear men treating their daughters how they treat women. Only weak men truly fear having daughters.

Men and women have their flaws, I will teach my daughter to roll with the punches but when it comes down to it be aware of male-female dynamics and dont let it stop you from being great.

I actually kinda want daughters, and one son who will clearly be an a-hole like me.
mean.gif
Good for you. Still don't want daughters.

I just want my 1st born to be a boy, anything after, wouldnt really care.

Hell yes I'd spend the money for my child to be genetically superior than all ya'll nature-take-the-wheel fools.

Have fun with your son, Krillin, while my boy Vegeta lighting up these streets!!!

Saying you want a son is like saying you want a puppy...kids don't work that way. You have to love all your kids the same otherwise you are a weak unfit parent. You shouldn't bring kids into this world as a Paris Hilton toy pet.

Usually these are the same people who say not having a kid is selfish....a kid is not an accessory.
What if you want a son for the sake of preserving your surname?

The surname argument was always a weak one because why does it matter to you, you will be dead

The old wives tale is that your first born will be the opposite of the wifes, mothers first born.
My sister in laws first was a boy. The oldest in her family was a girl.
My sister has a girl where her old sibling is a boy.
But it's really complete luck.

Saying you want a son is like saying you want a puppy...kids don't work that way. You have to love all your kids the same otherwise you are a weak unfit parent. You shouldn't bring kids into this world as a Paris Hilton toy pet.

Usually these are the same people who say not having a kid is selfish....a kid is not an accessory.
Can you please get off your almighty high horse? Just said I don't want kids but you seem to need to harp on about how "weak" not wanting a daughter is.

How about people who don't have kids shouldn't be able to say **** because I'm damn near 100% sure even if I had a daughter I'd love her to death. 

But guess what. I don't want kids.

The surname argument was always a weak one because why does it matter to you, you will be dead
Well I mean you can attach the nothing matters when your dead thinking to anything. If my son inherits my home and $5 million you can argue that doesn't matter either.

5 million dollars and property that your child can actually use and you name are TWO completely different things man

Can you please get off your almighty high horse? Just said I don't want kids but you seem to need to harp on about how "weak" not wanting a daughter is.

How about people who don't have kids shouldn't be able to say **** because I'm damn near 100% sure even if I had a daughter I'd love her to death. 
But guess what. I don't want kids.

bruh you said you don't want kids cause your afraid of having a daughter what part of the game is that? :lol:

bruh you said you don't want kids cause your afraid of having a daughter what part of the game is that?
laugh.gif
Yea??? I realize I'm too petty to have a daughter, therefore I shall not have kids so I'm not a bad parent and not putting out worse kids into the world. Self awareness my dude 
laugh.gif

Well I mean you can attach the nothing matters when your dead thinking to anything. If my son inherits my home and $5 million you can argue that doesn't matter either.
You know DAMN WELL, those two things are nowhere near the same level

sure I'd do it, if I had the hundreds (rough guesstimate) of dollars this type of procedure probably costs...

Nope. Just raise your kis right and u won't have **** to worry about

Depends. If I already had a kid that was say a son naturally, I'd maybe opt to have a girl for the second one etc

Back
Top Bottom