Would you date a 6'5 girl? PICS!!! Vol. NBA babies

^I don't find her attractive.

But the previous females, I'm down to post up and see what they got lol

I'm 5'8 and I say over half the woman I've dated or messed with have been my height or taller. The tallest girl I've dated was 6'1 and she was in love with me. I've heard every short joke in the book but I've never been insecure about my height and I feel like women just need to be put at ease that you're confident in your height no matter how tall you are. Plus I'm Ghanaian, once the trousers drop I'm the tallest man any chick has seen :nthat:

I've been told I favor Omarion and he's a little cat too :lol: but his baby moms is an Amazon goddess :wow: Me and Omarion got the juice.

View media item 2480074

Last edited:
^
laugh.gif

But you got short jokes? You're 5'8, isn't that average height? lol

^:lol:

Not in many women's minds. You're either 5'10+ or non existent :lol: but there's a lot of insecurities at play when women present you with that logic. It's all about confidence in yourself but being able to laugh as well

At 5'10 you still might get the short jokes :lol:

Anyways girl above is flames

Last edited:
^:lol:

Not in many women's minds. You're either 5'10+ or non existent :lol: but there's a lot of insecurities at play when women present you with that logic. It's all about confidence in yourself but being able to laugh as well

I think in America average height is 5'10. I'm Asian and round up my height to 5'7. My brother is 5'11, dat fool got all the tall genes in the family. I give no dambs though and will still go after tall women.

Some of those basketball ladies are so hot/cold. When they are off the court they are fine. On the court, be looking like dudes.

Strella.kat is like 6’2 had no idea till she posted about it, shorty is a stallion...lol

Back
Top Bottom