Would you date a 6'5 girl? PICS!!! Vol. NBA babies

As A 5'10ish Brotha I Wouldnt Give A Got Damn! More To Love Fam, BBW Or TBW I Don't See Any Issue.... She's Fine As Hell So What More Is Needed?! [emoji]128526[/emoji]

My man :smokin

5'11 myself. No dambs given if she taller than me

Ideal height range 5'2"-5'8"

Honestly wouldn't try hard for 6'+ but of course wouldn't pass it up if the opportunity arose.

Even at 6'3" it seems to me there'd be some awkward positions in the sack

You short guys gonna be picking her up with her feet still on the floor. Nah

It aint awkward unless you make it awkward. Get that confidence up bruh. If you got some chemistry she aint gonna care if you shorter

Last edited:
Its kinda hard not to wonder how she could possibly please Shaq
physically her body parts are just tiny compared to his:lol:
Tall fellas chime in please what makes you all want tiny women???
How is that enough meat or even fun?
View media item 2464555

Last edited:
Im not exactly tall, 6ft, but i been with women who were 5ft before and it was being able to pick em up and do things you cant with a taller woman. I guess it becomes easier the taller you are.

Would be cool to get top from her while shes still standing but id need a ****** for that
View media item 2464559

I know a chick who's like 5'11" 175 and she's
devil.gif

A lot of the Brazilian chicks round here are pretty tall with curves. Not disappointed at all. They're all in crazy shape too.

I can still see her face from the reflection fam

But damn at 5'11" and 175 lbs, I'm 5'11" and 180 [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I actually might, I want to see the feeling short dudes get when they chick towers over here. It's not a huge difference but she would still be taller than me. I gotta lean up to kiss her

Im not exactly tall, 6ft, but i been with women who were 5ft before and it was being able to pick em up and do things you cant with a taller woman. I guess it becomes easier the taller you are.

Would be cool to get top from her while shes still standing but id need a ****** for that
View media item 2464559

When I was in the gym heavy height/weight was no restriction on what I could do.

But to answer the question, taller woman = longer legs = great for bedroom activities.

So I am in.

There.

Like swimwear.

Last edited:
Id hit all those you posted cept the 6'9 one. Dont really find her attractive

Back
Top Bottom